News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWS

and more for the Festival of the arts ... Full Menus Revealed!

We will eb attending this festival for the first time this year so I am excited for the news coming out

https://blogmickey.com/2019/12/2020-epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts-full-menus-released/
and new this year, the "Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine"!! ... which basically reads that if you get a booklet stamped at 5 different food kiosks (getting at least one item at each) you can then get a prize

https://blogmickey.com/2019/12/new-...020-epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts/

Last edited:

I've been following along with the rise of the resistance opening, yet trying to avoid spoilers.

Has any consensus been reached as to what might be the reason for all the ride stoppages. Is it one particular problem? Or is it a multitude of other problems, with no particular one reason?
Certainly it's been at reduced capacity, when working.
Just wondering if any rumors have emerged as to what the early problems are.

I've been following along with the rise of the resistance opening, yet trying to avoid spoilers.

Has any consensus been reached as to what might be the reason for all the ride stoppages. Is it one particular problem? Or is it a multitude of other problems, with no particular one reason?
Certainly it's been at reduced capacity, when working.
Just wondering if any rumors have emerged as to what the early problems are.
Much of the same that delayed this ride to begin with.

Much of the same that delayed this ride to begin with.
Can you give me a cliff notes version. I've been avoiding a lot of the news on the attraction for fear of spoilers.
Trackless ride tracking? Overheating? Something else?

Can you give me a cliff notes version. I've been avoiding a lot of the news on the attraction for fear of spoilers.
Trackless ride tracking? Overheating? Something else?
Can we possibly take this over to a RotR or SW thread area? It has potential to become spoilers depending on who answers your question. @rteetz will be discreet but not sure all others will understand. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!