News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to disagree. :) Compared to rides like Peter Pan, Pooh, Little Mermaid, Rise of the Resistance...the story is loose and not the main point of the attraction. The drops are. There’s not a single anamatronic and the only dialogue is from the narrator.

Agree to disagree. :) Compared to rides like Peter Pan, Pooh, Little Mermaid, Rise of the Resistance...the story is loose and not the main point of the attraction. The drops are. There’s not a single anamatronic and the only dialogue is from the narrator.
Since when do you need an AA to tell a story? Flight of Passage has a story yet doesn’t have an AA. ToT has some of the most story out of any attraction Disney has.

Flight of Passage has a story yet doesn’t have an AA. ToT has some of the most story out of any attraction Disney has.

Isn't the Navi in the lab queue an AA or is it a projection/else? Agree that ToT is among the best story ever developed for an attraction.

I get what you are saying.

I guess in my mind I separate as "classic" dark rides like Snow White, Mr. Toad, Haunted Mansion, Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, etc. and "modern" dark rides - ToT, RoTR and etc.

:)

I received a Pixie Dust come back offer code for All Star Resort. I have no intention on using it because we are already renting points. Is there a thread I can post the info if anyone is interested in it?

Odd this is the first ever code I have received.

This winter​
in a standard room at select Disney’s All-Star Resort hotels.​
For stays most nights 2/2–2/5 and 2/10–2/12/20.​
This spring​
For stays most nights 4/25–4/30, 5/4–5/6 and 5/11–5/14/20.​

I received a Pixie Dust come back offer code for All Star Resort. I have no intention on using it because we are already renting points. Is there a thread I can post the info if anyone is interested in it?

This winter​

This spring​

I got one a couple months ago and got a great rate on a water view at Gran Destino for this coming May! :) Unfortunately I don't think you can transfer pin codes.

This winter​

This spring​

These are non-transferable. Too bad as those are great prices!!

This winter​

This spring​

I’d use that if I could. That’s really good.

I get what you are saying.

I guess in my mind I separate as "classic" dark rides like Snow White, Mr. Toad, Haunted Mansion, Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, etc. and "modern" dark rides - ToT, RoTR and etc.

:)

I definitely think there are subcategories under the "dark ride" umbrella. As long as you are being physically moved through a space and your view is being directed to show elements designed to tell a story I think it qualifies in the most broadest sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter