News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be very out of character for Lucasfilm to do a movie based on one of their books.

There were books covering the time period of the new trilogy, and they ignored everything in them.

As it stands now, the books are just kind of filling time in between the movies.

They could look at the books they de-canonized, but I doubt it.

They have been using bits of the de-canonized "legends" books since they were pulled.

"There's always a bit of truth in legends" - Ahsoka Tano...aka Dave Filoni

I have no doubt they(Got guys) are assigned the Knights of the Old Republic. Even if these fail then Disney didn't back themselves into a corner and can just jump to the Ryan Johnson stuff.

I didn't know this would be a signature. I'm curious to see how they work the menu to make this cuisine signature. I suppose like Morimoto?
Yeah this was announced from the beginning to be signature. Its smaller so it makes sense. I would also expect something like Morimoto but I don't believe Morimoto is considered signature itself.

I didn't know this would be a signature. I'm curious to see how they work the menu to make this cuisine signature. I suppose like Morimoto?

I know when it was first rumored and announced it was referred to as a "Signature Steakhouse" - and Japanese steak (think Wagu, etc.) can be really pricey. So thinking high-end steak, high end seafood, high end wine and Sake - stuff like that

Im all for the Wagu, would even like more Highend Sushi as well, maybe some less Americanized Jappanese food. WDW has a large enough Jappanese guest count that I think they could easily support maybe some more authentic world flavors and less Americanized versions of the cuisine in world Showcase

:offtopic: disclaimer!
Ok so random question: I am normally a WDW traveller but I may be venturing to DL soon and so I downloaded the app but for some reason it won't let me log in and is saying my age is the issue (at the childlike age of 26 I can see the confusion). Has anyone else encountered this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!