News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a report that Sonny Eclipse is missing again. The report said it was to make room for a DJ during the Villains After Hours events. Anybody have more intel on this? I could only find the one report.

Seems pretty crummy to take him away from everyone just to accommodate another paid event.
he wasnt there when I was there at the beginning of the villains event the first night but I never saw a different dj either.

I’m looking forward to riding this. It probably won’t be until next year at the earliest though. IOA also has the Jurassic World coaster coming. Throw in Hulk, Forbidden Journey, Spider-Man and the water rides, and it’s going to be a really awesome thrill ride destination. We went to SeaWorld a few times last year, specifically for the coasters, AND they also have a new coaster coming. And even the worst naysayers on these boards can’t seriously complain about all the things Disney has added the last few years. Great times!

I’m looking forward to riding this. It probably won’t be until next year at the earliest though. IOA also has the Jurassic World coaster coming. Throw in Hulk, Forbidden Journey, Spider-Man and the water rides, and it’s going to be a really awesome thrill ride destination. We went to SeaWorld a few times last year, specifically for the coasters, AND they also have a new coaster coming. And even the worst naysayers on these boards can’t seriously complain about all the things Disney has added the last few years. Great times!

Great times indeed! .... Except for our wallets!

It must be empty for all the other rides then if its a 10 hour wait for Hagrids. Cant imagine how packed that land is right now though, since it is pretty narrow anyway.

It must be empty for all the other rides then if its a 10 hour wait for Hagrids. Cant imagine how packed that land is right now though, since it is pretty narrow anyway.

From the thread about this in the Universal forum:

From another board (where folks in line have been giving a lot of updates) here is an image they drew to show where the queue was to get into hogsmeade before 9:00 am. They had people wrapped BEHIND Poseidon's Fury into the backstage area!

A person who was in line that was on the bridge between Seuss and Lost Continent was told it would be 4 hour wait from where they were (once the ride started at 9:00)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...-updates-reviews.3753033/page-7#post-60722834

Man, Universal has changed so much since I was last there in 2011. I think there is probably 5-6 NEW attractions just in the Studios park alone since then. And even Islands of Adventure (which I found very underwhelming (with the exception of Spiderman and Harry Potter) has upped its game. They've done a lot to put Disney-like attractions in (in a lot shorter time) and got rid of all their old-outdated "studio" attractions that were using aging IPs. Universal seemed to ditch the whole "studio" concept a lot sooner than Disney did. Just shows just how small and few attractions DHS has had until the recent addition of TSL and SWGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter