News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what I want to know. I'm there until the 15th, but I can easily extend that trip a couple of days if need be. That would be much easier than going back down a couple weeks later.

yeah, we have no plans for our next trip (I mean, there will be a next trip, just nothing scheduled) but I am sure we could extend a few days (currently leaving the 13th) but more than that would be tough

ok, hesitant to even put this here but our "not so favorite site" for rumors is saying that the Galaxy's Edge Previews would begin August 11th!!!

Again, I am not necessarily believing it, but given we are there until the 13th, I am rather excited about the possibility

Also, as a NY Met fan I am used to having my hopes raised only to then be crushed

ok, hesitant to even put this here but our "not so favorite site" for rumors is saying that the Galaxy's Edge Previews would begin August 11th!!!

Again, I am not necessarily believing it, but given we are there until the 13th, I am rather excited about the possibility

Also, as a NY Met fan I am used to having my hopes raised only to then be crushed
That would be perfect! That part of my trip is a bit busier, but I could definitely make it work!

I have some choice words about the country bears rumor. Choice words that this site wouldn't appreciate.

You've gotta be kidding me though.

Cheap, cut corner Disney is actually going to remove a current attraction for something else... And leave the stitch building empty and abandoned?!

Not sure what the thought process of that is.

I'm rooting for you!

A huge fan like yourself deserves to have something awesome like that happen!

Thank goodness. That walkway, even during non-event times, was crowded. But certainly during events it was insane. And made triply worse by the fact that I am a speed walker by nature and always got stuck behind people walking way too slow for my sanity. I navigate crowds like this dude but that pathway made my efforts futile.

Flight-o-the-Navigator.jpg

I could care less about the Country Bears (actually the show makes me want to run screaming) - but being a Tiki Birds fan appreciate those defending it, so I will never say it should go - because I lost my Tiki Birds for 10 years and know what it feels like.

AP Previews that will be sold out mere seconds after they open it up....good luck all.

Oh boy...........let the new round of conspiracy theories, "system glitch" blaming and "Woe is me" complaints commence about whatever distribution system they use coming from those not lucky enough to "win selection". Here it is we just got over the last round of river-crying with the DVC Animal Kingdom "fiasco" (which it wasn't IMHO) and now WDW is foisting this upon us?? Might need to stay clear of the boards for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter