News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard more than just pass holder previews.
ok, hesitant to even put this here but our "not so favorite site" for rumors is saying that the Galaxy's Edge Previews would begin August 11th!!!

Again, I am not necessarily believing it, but given we are there until the 13th, I am rather excited about the possibility

Also, as a NY Met fan I am used to having my hopes raised only to then be crushed
I’ve been hearing that the 16th is not unlikely. So the 11th isn’t much more of a stretch to believe.

Any idea if I'd be able to take my non-AP DD3 with us? She was 2 when we got our APs and we're waiting until we renew to get hers.

I'll premise my comments by saying, I don't have anything against the Country Bears necessarily, but that attraction was a one and done for me. While the current rumor might not be true, the fact of the matter is, if there aren't butts in the seats, at some point, Disney is going to make the call to redo, retheme, or revamp it. That is prime real estate in Magic Kingdom that isn't being used to its capacity. There's just no getting around that. It's not to slight a classic, it's just a logical change to make. It will be the same when they inevitably do something to the Carousel of Progress, which I love, but I recognize that the theater is not even half full every single time I sit through it.
I feel like I have seen it busier lately though

NEWS

Annual Passholder "bring a friend" promotion onsale starting tomorrow ... But a 1 day park hopper for $89

Valid on dates though Aug 8th (not sure if any significance to that date or if they expect something on the 9th or anything)

http://blogmickey.com/2019/06/annua...nd-offer-on-sale-tomorrow-through-august-8th/

I guess that means no FastPass selection can be done prior do the time of buying (therefore day of?)
The offer is really good though so it makes me want to shift my plans... we have one AP and one two day ticket... so you think I could save my two day tickets by changing the dates the morning I buy and still use my FP?

Gotta think the previews would be after August 9th as thats when the bring a friend ticket promo ends... Wouldn't be surprised if previews are the 10th-28th.
I’m probably in the minority, but we were trying so hard to get in and out before the SWGE craziness that now I’m a little worried it’s going to pop up before we leave on the 12th. If it does, I’ll be a little stressed, but I promise to still be happy for those of you hoping for early previews :thumbsup2

We want to make it so everyone can enjoy riding, so we're going to open the ride mid-day but not tell you when it will open so you wander around the park afraid to get in other lines watching your phone so you can run across the park at a moment's notice.

I'm now sort of glad we wont being going for awhile and hopefully theyll get this solved quickly for those visiting this summer.

We want to make it so everyone can enjoy riding, so we're going to open the ride mid-day but not tell you when it will open so you wander around the park afraid to get in other lines watching your phone so you can run across the park at a moment's notice.

I'm now sort of glad we wont being going for awhile and hopefully theyll get this solved quickly for those visiting this summer.
I am sure a ton of people will just sit and wait outside the ride entrance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter