News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - what?! The Canadian site gives different restaurant availability?! :(
I’m not sure if it shows different availability but on Wed when Oga’s first started accepting reservations the Canadian site was not accepting any reservations. For at least an hour after people on the US site could make reservations the CDN site was only showing open hours and the reservation box was not even being displayed as an option. The reservation box is there now. I’ve learned over the years to flip countries at times as long as an offer is not country specific.

News

Don't think I've seen this posted ... Pics released of the actors and rescue dogs cast for the Disney+ Lady and The Tramp. Interesting that they're going with real life dogs and not CGI. I think I'm going to be on the fence with this one until I see some clips in motion.

https://people.com/pets/first-look-lady-and-the-tramp-remake/

I will not see this one.

Lady and The Tramp was my favorite, favorite, favorite as a child, still one of mine now. It just won't work with real animals, so strange they would try...

It seems more and more that Disney doesnt care as much about site lines breaking the themeing of each land

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!