News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article, although the section in which they quote Herzog seems a little deceiving. It could be that, to Herzog, it's all building a new universe because he's never seen any Star Wars movies before, so I don't know that any stock should be put into his quotes. Even if they're using the quotes as a way to describe their point, it still implies that his quote has some deeper meaning, which I seriously doubt.

Space Mountain was closed almost all day yesterday. Wonder why! Was open for a few hours then closed again and then only opened again around 9 when fireworks started but we had already left. :(

Me waiting on a Space 220 announcement like :listen:

Just want to ensure you are aware of the dedicated thread for this on the restaurant board (I too am waiting with antici.....pation for news on when this will open, when ADRs will start, etc. for our February trip)
https://www.disboards.com/threads/space-restaurant-watch-thread.3749131/
I did post there yesterday that the job postings for there have been updated - no longer earching for an executive chef but have postings now for other roles - I hope this is a positive step!:

What exactly did they expect with this concept? Seems pretty obvious people like to participate in this type of thing. Surprised they didn’t go the other way and make it a chargeable ceremony.

That's what I was thinking they would do. I know when I was in Hong Kong there was an area that had a similar cocenpt and they would sell you these ornament looking things tha tyou could write your wish/hope/prayer on and then hang it up

They could even do it so that the guest ones looked different if they wanted to not keep those up forever

That's what I was thinking they would do. I know when I was in Hong Kong there was an area that had a similar cocenpt and they would sell you these ornament looking things tha tyou could write your wish/hope/prayer on and then hang it up

They could even do it so that the guest ones looked different if they wanted to not keep those up forever
Or perhaps the ones they sell to the "visitors" could just dissolve (environmentally friendly, of course) over time, so that they would always have room for new ones.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter