News Round Up 2020

Yes, but WDW is not in, nor governed by, Orange County, so while they can present a plan to him, they’re not beholden to present the date as well since he doesn’t have to sign off on the plan.
I believe Disney was a part of making the plan to do presentations to the Orange County Task Force and have the mayor and then the governor sign off. If it's all for show, well I think that's the point.

Yes, but WDW is not in, nor governed by, Orange County, so while they can present a plan to him, they’re not beholden to present the date as well since he doesn’t have to sign off on the plan.

I thought some of the property was in Orange. It’s so close to 4 corners that it gets confusing but I definitely didn’t think the entire property was in Lake county. And it doesn’t seem like it would dip down into Polk or Osceola other than WWoS.

So is there a pretty good chance we get the target reopening dates tomorrow?

I thought some of the property was in Orange. It’s so close to 4 corners that it gets confusing but I definitely didn’t think the entire property was in Lake county. And it doesn’t seem like it would dip down into Polk or Osceola other than WWoS.

Most of the property is in Orange county. The All Star resorts and Wide World of Sports complex are in Osceola County.

Everything but WWOS is inside Orange County. I once had a bet with a coworker on whether our business location (which is down near Orange Lake Resort if you know where that is) was in Osceola or Orange county. Turns out the county line runs right down that stretch of 192 so I won!

To each his own but I find the Trackers unbearable to the point I didn't even watch the video everyone was talking about. I feel he is in the category of "mostly in it for the free perks so everything new is great" of many Disney bloggers. It's mostly why I like the DIS because Pete and his team aren't about the free stuff and give real reviews.

100% with you.

If I want as close to an unbiased review as I can I check out the DIS youtube channel or easywdw. The rest are good for a taste of the parks when you're missing them. I think even if bloggers are trying their best to be unbiased (and to be fair, there are those that clearly don't even try) it's really hard to be when you have Disney throwing all this free stuff at you, hosting you in awesome resorts, and just generally rolling out the red carpet for you. Cough cough #Disneycreators.

100% with you.

If I want as close to an unbiased review as I can I check out the DIS youtube channel or easywdw. The rest are good for a taste of the parks when you're missing them. I think even if bloggers are trying their best to be unbiased (and to be fair, there are those that clearly don't even try) it's really hard to be when you have Disney throwing all this free stuff at you, hosting you in awesome resorts, and just generally rolling out the red carpet for you. Cough cough #Disneycreators.

Man thanks for the blast from the past. I used to check EasyWDW daily before it became all food reviews. I loves his cynical jokes and rope drop strategies.

Been in the 100s here in AZ and like you, we are used to wearing them when we go out too. Not the same as wearing them all day though like you would at WDW, only a couple hours, but still, we are pretty used to them and don't really think about it much.

humidity is very very low in Arizona. Florida has high humidity makes a big difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!