News Round Up 2020

People just feel that Mouse Gears always smelled like dirty diapers for some reason lol
It did have a weird smell. And dont get me started on the blown out speakers that made every song flat.

And still I always went. They had a great selection of merchandise.
It was probably just the parents changing their kids on the lunch tables at the electric umbrella and it was wafting over.

This link isn't opening up for me, so I checked the site and can't even find it that way! Anybody see any other source? I'd like to read about it...
Looks like they pulled it. Maybe they didn't want to release the booking date for Tiffin Talks or something yet?

I know we've discussed LucasFilm's issues with directors, but you have to hand it to Warner Bros and their handling of DC. It's just baffling. I'm looking forward to seeing Birds of Prey, maybe not until DVD simply because the whole family is sick and date night is not looking good anytime soon, but it blew my mind when they did not prominently have the Harley Quinn connection in the title. Especially when she was the best part of the Suicide Squad debacle. Robbie blew me away in the role in an otherwise forgettable movie, and then they give her a movie to headline and don't actually make her the headline?

https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/11/...ange-seo-warner-bros-opening-weekend-trailers
I thought the same thing. I actually looked right over it in the movie listings, until I remembered to go look for it. Name makes no sense. I personally like her role in Suicide Squad better, too.

I like that the DC movies are darker than the marvels, but marvel is much better at weaving things together, IMHO.

People just feel that Mouse Gears always smelled like dirty diapers for some reason lol
It did have a weird smell. And dont get me started on the blown out speakers that made every song flat.

And still I always went. They had a great selection of merchandise.
I really thought the dirty diaper issue was innoventions west? Along with the weird feeling floor.

Does it bother anyone else that Disney is just casually taking credit for all the awards that Fox's movies are earning this year?

I just read a D23 article on best Oscar moments, and one of the moments was Ford v. Ferrari getting two editing Oscars.

https://d23.com/magical-moments-from-the-2020-oscars/
I know they technically own Fox now, but Disney had nothing to do with Ford v. Ferrari or JoJo Rabbit (which is also on the best Oscar moment list).

Does it bother anyone else that Disney is just casually taking credit for all the awards that Fox's movies are earning this year?

I just read a D23 article on best Oscar moments, and one of the moments was Ford v. Ferrari getting two editing Oscars.

https://d23.com/magical-moments-from-the-2020-oscars/
I know they technically own Fox now, but Disney had nothing to do with Ford v. Ferrari or JoJo Rabbit (which is also on the best Oscar moment list).
I hear what you’re saying but don’t the folks responsible for making these movies still work there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!