News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeaWorld has gone and added full metal detectors now. Previously they only were using wand detectors.

It's just a matter of time now before we have to wander round the parks in our socks and holding our pants up with our hands...

The airport security in Europe actually laughed when I asked if I had to take my shoes offo_O So, maybe it would only be in the US.

I still find it bizarre that his 10 year old daughter was crying about a temporary overlay in Space Mountain that has been well received. They're supposed to be Annual Passport Holders, and any AP should know about other temporary overlays such as Ghost Galaxy. Most people would be embarrassed about their kid crying at Disneyland. He tweets it out to his followers.
I agree I think he just did that to add some substance to his opinion.

I agree I think he just did that to add some substance to his opinion.

I don't, and probably never will, get the "wah things are changing" people in any walk of life.

Change is one of only three constants. Learn to embrace it and your life will be much less stressful.

I still find it bizarre that his 10 year old daughter was crying about a temporary overlay in Space Mountain that has been well received. They're supposed to be Annual Passport Holders, and any AP should know about other temporary overlays such as Ghost Galaxy. Most people would be embarrassed about their kid crying at Disneyland. He tweets it out to his followers.

Wonder if the daughter cries about Frozen taking over the world....

I agree that no franchise should ever take over any Disney park, but this is just a seasonal thing and he's basically going to lose the petting zoo. Like, c'mon Andy.

It's just a matter of time now before we have to wander round the parks in our socks and holding our pants up with our hands...

If that stops people from bringing loaded guns into the parks, I don't mind showing off my Mickey socks at the parks.

Agree that it is a serious over-reaction. It's the same ride - just with projections. If you don't like it, come back in three months when it's gone. (There's a good chance they won't do it beyond the opening of the new land.)

Agree that it is a serious over-reaction. It's the same ride - just with projections. If you don't like it, come back in three months when it's gone. (There's a good chance they won't do it beyond the opening of the new land.)

This is what bugs me about it. The guy is entitled to not like the changes and express that, but he chose to do so in hyperbolic language and with the emotional blackmail element of "my 10 year old daughter was in tears".

Given who he is and what he does, I find it hard to believe he was unaware of how that would stir people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter