newset incentive...

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
What do you all think of the new DVC incentive?? is this a good one????

to what incentive are you referring? new sale? resale? a bit more info would help.
:goodvibes

WE thought it was a good deal for us. We were considering an add-on through resale. That's how we bought our other points because we felt that was the best deal at the time. Our first contract was purchased 3 years ago and second contract 2 years ago. However, this time we felt the resale prices were so high that it was a better deal directly from Disney. In addition to the free APs we were also given the 2005 points. It worked for us!

it seems like a great deal. If I were going to addon I would definitely do it now. $3 less per point, $400 off maint fees for the year and 2 AP's(app $700). Math looks good to me. We added on 120 pts last year and they threw in an extra 100 for the use year. That wasn't too bad either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!