That's really smart and convenient!

I love the way they run these DVC events! They're getting super organized!

YES! And the extended versions when they need more time are even more painful.

I am SO glad we are not in the minority about this!!

That was nice especially since clearly the test seat wasn't accurate.

It was a really kind gesture!

Your dad and my dad might be related lol. He runs into people he knows anywhere we go!

You'd think there was a Dad Convention every year where dads get together so that they know every other dad in the world!

I didn't realize how far behind I was on your trip report!

Oh, that was my bad: I went from updating once a month to updating 5 or 6 times over the course of two weeks :rotfl: really loving winter break right now!

What a fun reunion with your DCP friends! It's a shame your Num Num Cookie wasn't very good - I've heard nothing but great things about it, so perhaps you'll have to try it again sometime when you're back in Disney? (I'm also sad to hear about the changes to the Carrot Cake Cookie. That's one of my favorite Disney snacks and I'll have to see what I think about the new version!)

I'm wondering if maybe the Num Num Cookies are supposed to be served while they're hot, because ours wasn't? Maybe that's something I'll have to look for on my next trip as soon as I get to DHS in the morning! Carrot Cake Cookie, I am happy to report, is still as delicious as it was pre-makeover!

What a frustrating meal at Artist Point! I'm so glad your dad had a wonderful experience with Grumpy since that's what he was most looking forward to. I think you probably had a comedy of errors considering how many things went wrong with your meal (how much time it took, the cold food, the delayed and rushed character interactions), but I understand your lack of desire to return. I feel the same way about Coral Reef after our experience with a pushy server and really bad food.

A "comedy of errors" is truly the best way I could possibly describe the evening. I feel like that's more often the case with Disney restaurants on an off night: it's never just "the food is cold" or just "the waiter was rushing around," it's a lot of different factors that come together. The good news is that there are infinitely more great restaurants than bad restaurants at Disney!

Wow, your cabana rental sounded like a ton of fun! It looked really nice and I'm sure it was great to have a low-key day. Your lunch looks really good, too! (I love the surfboards!)

It was a great, relaxing morning with great food! Those surfboards were awesome!

Moonlight Magic sounds like great fun! It's too bad your dad had to miss out on FoP, but how nice that they gave you three anytime FPs for your trouble. That Night Blossom drink is on my must-try list - I really appreciate your thorough description of it!

The 3 FP+ were very much appreciated. Please do try the Night Blossom next time you're in DAK, it's so good!

I am enjoying your trip report!!

Thank you so very much!!

Our Wild Night with Moonlight Magic!
When we were finished eating dinner, it was 8:30 and we were right by the spot where Dug, Russell, and Carl were going to greet party guests. A CM at It's Tough to Be a Bug said that the three of them were going to come out closer to nine, so we decided to be the first party in line!

... Sadly, the CM was mistaken. 30 minutes came and went and there was no sign of Dug, Russell, and/or Carl. Mom & Dad took turns going to the bathroom and/or sitting down elsewhere while Grace and I held down fort in the line, which was soon an incredibly long line. At 9:15-ish, a Character Attendant came along and opened the chains to the M&G area so we were at least moved up to where the trip would be meeting. The Attendant tonight was so friendly! I mentioned that I was a CP Alumni who was thinking about returning to the Parks within the next year and that Character Attendant was high up on my list of roles that I was looking at applying for. He gave me some great advice and told me all about how much he loved his job! Dad was busy making friends with the family behind us. I think the dad in that family was also a firefighter? They were a DVC family who owned at the Poly as well.

After an hour, our friends from Paradise Falls came out to greet us!

49335909483_d7bce4e96d_b.jpg

49335909598_bdb1ef232b_b.jpg

49336377771_9fb0e9eb9f_b.jpg

Dug and Russell have always been one of my favorite meets, and having the gentleman-ly Carl around with them was such a delight! We are very much an "Up" loving family, so we really enjoyed this M&G. Carl is so sweet-- not only does he have his Ellie badge with him, you can see in that second photo that he wears a wedding band! Such a tearjerker! :sad:

Afterwards, we ran straight across the path to the other character M&G we wanted to do tonight: Kevin! During the day, she roams around the park and doesn't stop for photos. For Moonlight Magic, she had a special photo op for DVC Members. Dad has been freaking out about videos from Kevin since she made her debut last year, so he insisted on meeting her tonight.

The line was only about 15 minutes long when we got there. Dad and mom, as usual, were a little shy to approach her. Grace and I were in complete awe.

49336381356_1dacbaf860_b.jpg

49336600112_f1e1cbd297_b.jpg

49336384531_d171c3c3b5_b.jpg

The entire family was in love with this M&G. I love the way Kevin interacts with guests! She is so crazy and curious!!! This definitely did not disappoint and most of the family still refers to it as one of the best moments in the entire trip.

Afterwards, we decided to continue to Dinoland. There was a 10 minute wait for Dinosaur! Grace and mom weren't interested, but dad and I wanted to do it, so we went to go get that dino.

49336604317_ddbdcb4c84_b.jpg

Please tell me why Dinosaur photos are literally the best photos Disney offers???

We continued on to Dino-Rama so we could use those game ticket vouchers we got!

49336609797_d62f253380_b.jpg

The lines were pretty long, but we already had the tickets and were in the area, so we figured we might as well play a round of the water gun race game. The chance of anyone in this family spending real money at this carnival on a regular day is slim to none unless you're me and I'm with my friends and we're all day drunk because the lady from my Thanksgiving 2018 TR has inspired me to get an iced coffee with two shots of Kahlua at 9 AM.

None of us won, but it was the fun that counts!

We then decided it was snack time. We could have gotten in line for free ice cream, but instead, we got Churros.

49336391261_793e3b8277_b.jpg

They were your average Disney churros! They were warm, and crispy, and covered in cinnamon sugar. Churros are hit or miss with me, but I enjoyed mine tonight. When I was on my DCP, I went through a cycle of phases where churros were either a) the only thing I ate on my day off or b) the only snack at the Park I didn't want to look at.

We had about an hour left, so we started heading back towards the middle of DAK. We stopped to watch the Tree of Life animations for about 5 minutes, then we went into Island Mercantile to buy some party-exclusive merchandise. We bought the generic logo t-shirts, which were blue and had Pumba on them. They were about $27 a piece, which is far too much for a screen-printed Gildan shirt in general, but fair enough for Disney I guess.

At that point, we had time to do one more thing, so we headed back to Pandora for a ride on Na'vi River Journey.

49336609762_68214854d9_b.jpg

Pandora at night is extremely hyped up, so we made an effort to see it tonight! It really is gorgeous: so much purple and black light!! A must-see sight!!!

We waited about 15 minutes in line for NRJ, and I could feel myself crashing from exhaustion as we approached the front of the line. It was otherwise a normal boat ride. Mah ehwah, mah ehwah, mah ehwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

As we began our quest to leave the Park, I was getting super apprehensive about the bus situation. The first evening of Moonlight Magic at DAK had a lot of bus issues, so I was worried we'd be waiting an hour or more for a bus. Thankfully, that wasn't the case! The bus came by almost as soon as we got in line. After an uneventful bus ride back, we were soon back at the VGF!

We were ready to eat again and honestly contemplating ordering a pizza, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle. We were all asleep very quickly, exhausted from a fun day at the pool and at Moonlight Magic! :faint:

(Click here to continue!)

Last edited:
I love the pictures with Dug, Russell, Carl, and Kevin! UP is a truly wonderful movie, such a tear jerker!
I hope to meet Dug and Russell on our next trip!

You'd think there was a Dad Convention every year where dads get together so that they know every other dad in the world!

Honestly, that would explain a lot lol

Carl is so sweet-- not only does he have his Ellie badge with him, you can see in that second photo that he wears a wedding band! Such a tearjerker! :sad:

Omg :love: :sad:

This is the cutest picture!

The chance of anyone in this family spending real money at this carnival on a regular day is slim to none unless you're me and I'm with my friends and we're all day drunk because the lady from my Thanksgiving 2018 TR has inspired me to get an iced coffee with two shots of Kahlua at 9 AM.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The bus came by almost as soon as we got in line.

giphy.gif

After an hour, our friends from Paradise Falls came out to greet us!
OMG CARL

Did you know which characters would be out ahead of time? Was it just from reports from the previous DAK MM?

Grace and I were in complete awe.
Your faces tho
🥰

Please tell me why Dinosaur photos are literally the best photos Disney offers???
The best thing is comparing facial expressions and making up a backstory for the entire group, which is somehow connected.

We continued on to Dino-Rama so we could use those game ticket vouchers we got!
Oh neat addition. I have never even considered playing those games.

because the lady from my Thanksgiving 2018 TR has inspired me to get an iced coffee with two shots of Kahlua at 9 AM.
I still think about that lady and consider how likely it is that I will become that lady. At least we can have our double Kahluas at 9am together.

They were about $27 a piece, which is far too much for a screen-printed Gildan shirt in general, but fair enough for Disney I guess.
Is it bad that I was like oh $27 what a steal

You got me so PUMPED for Epcot MM in May (assuming we get tickets)!!

What fantastic meet and greets! How wonderful to have a picture with Russel, Dug, AND Carl! :love:

I'm glad your Moonlight Magic experience went so well!

I love the pictures with Dug, Russell, Carl, and Kevin! UP is a truly wonderful movie, such a tear jerker!
I hope to meet Dug and Russell on our next trip!

They are the best!!!

Honestly, that would explain a lot lol

I really think this is a possibility and they've been keeping it a secret for generations

source.gif

This is the cutest picture!

We were having SO much fun!!

giphy.gif

Sounds like a fun night! Love the pics with the Up Gang and KEVIN!!!

It was a truly fun and special evening!

OMG CARL

Did you know which characters would be out ahead of time? Was it just from reports from the previous DAK MM?

YAS CARL YAS

Yes, we did!!! The characters are the same for each date of MM for each Park, so you'll know which characters meet based off of the first report of the Epcot MM this year!

Your faces tho
🥰

giphy.gif

The best thing is comparing facial expressions and making up a backstory for the entire group, which is somehow connected.

YES YES YES YES

Oh neat addition. I have never even considered playing those games.

We really appreciated it because we also would never consider playing them! Super fun perk for the evening.

I still think about that lady and consider how likely it is that I will become that lady. At least we can have our double Kahluas at 9am together.

She really is an icon

Is it bad that I was like oh $27 what a steal

You got me so PUMPED for Epcot MM in May (assuming we get tickets)!!

I hope you book MM!!!

What fantastic meet and greets! How wonderful to have a picture with Russel, Dug, AND Carl! :love:

I'm glad your Moonlight Magic experience went so well!

It was such a fun evening!!!!

Just got caught up with your TR and I am loving it.

I am a big pumpkin person too and I love the backpack! I am glad you were it often :)

Can't wait for more!

One Last Morning in the Parks
8/23/19: Magic Kingdom & Disney Springs

I woke up early for our last Parks day. Boo!!! :sad:

I got ready and made my way over to Magic Kingdom for an early morning FP+, meeting my main girl Tinker Bell!

I really don't want to beat a dead horse, but like. These PhotoPass boxes? Not it, guys.

49348516447_b9a87eba56_b.jpg

49348516662_8f5dda5cec_b.jpg

49347846383_74bccc375d_b.jpg

49348517307_8b2bfe39fe_b.jpg

In all seriousness, she is lovely as always! I believe this was my first and only time meeting her this trip, but she is my favorite, so I always make it a point to meet her!

When that was over, I was feeling ready for breakfast, and I really wanted to try the Mickey celebration donut with strawberry icing! The strawberry iced one is only at Cheshire Cafe, so I started making my way over there. While I was walking past the bakery, I was stopped by a lovely CM with an iPad asking if I could answer a few questions about my stay! I answered the questions and he gave me a Mickey & Minnie celebration sticker! :hyper:

Then it was actually time to get my donut. She is expensive at $9, but look at how gorgeous she is!

49347854883_96cf1629f3_b.jpg

There was a lonely PhotoPass photographer standing by the fountain, so I figured I'd get a professional photo snapped with it as well.

49348518557_29c506d6f5_b.jpg

He took this, and then I said, "Thank you!"

And then he was all confused and was like, "Don't you want some photos without the donut?"

And then I was all, "No, I'm good!"

And then he laughed and gave me a fist-bump and we went on our way.

This was huge and it was delicious. Fresh and fluffy, just like the Joffrey's ones I had been enjoying all week. It was delicious and though I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was so big that I couldn't finish all of it!

Do I have any friend on here who have recently been to WDW? The donut was supposed to be retired after the World's Biggest Mouse Party, but someone on my IG feed was talking about it recently and I was lead to believe it's still around. Anyone know the truth?

Moving on!

I went to Tomorrowland and enjoyed a spin on the PeopleMover before stopping once again to grab some coffee from Joffrey's. I really only wanted a vanilla latte, BUT I was coerced into ordering a brand new "Mission to S'mores" latte by a very enthusiastic Barista. It was a mocha iced latte with whipped cream and graham crackers and chocolate sauce and little marshmallows? It was extremely delectable but too sweet for naught 10:00 AM after just having consumed a giant donut. Definitely something I would enjoy later on in the afternoon on another day.

49348318481_85a101e4f1_b.jpg

When I was finished drinking what I did of my latte, I decided to pop in and see what the line to meet Stitch looked like. It was long, so I got in line... but then 5 minutes later, my family texted saying that they were here, so I went to go meet them by the hub. We got in line to do the photo op that's like, taken from the top of Main St. USA!

49348518927_ff933c78db_b.jpg

I don't think any of us are looking where we're supposed to look?

We had so much time to kill before our next FP+ that we decided to do Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. There was a CM giving out Donald Duck stickers out by the entrance! My joke was not selected to be part of the fun this time, but I am determined to make it there one day!

It was then time to actually move onto our FP+, which was for Peter Pan's Flight. We walked past the Mad Tea Party and I couldn't help but notice a crowd. Not just any crowd-- a crowd well-dressed 18 and 19 year olds, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on this Friday morning, whispering amongst themselves and pointing as they traveled: an unmistakable Disney College Program Traditions group.

My heart melted like butter on warm toast, and I thought about those CPs I saw at the Grand Floridian earlier in the week, and I thought to myself, "Maybe I should apply for Spring 2020," and, well... not to get all cheesy, but the rest is kind of history. :daisy:

Anyway, we got to PPF and there was a huge back-up in the FP+ line, which is completely typical for Pan. It is a slow-moving ride with a low boarding capacity. We made it up to merge soon enough, Nobody I knew was working on this day, sadly! However-- as we got off the ride, we ran into one of my favorite coworkers, my trainer Tony! He is such a gem and I loved running into him, as I hadn't seen him in quite some time!

After PPF, mom really needed something to drink, so we went to Pinnochio's Village Haus. We each got something to drink and an order of garlic breadsticks to share. The breadsticks were really good!

Then we had a FP+ for our fav ride, 7DMT! I, of course, threw what I knew.

49347849223_936fb44be2_b.jpg

After 7DMT, we split up. Mom, dad, and Grace went to go grab an ornament from the Christmas Shop, I wanted to head back to the Mickey & Minnie M&G and then pack my suitcase.

We split up and I went to the Town Square Theatre to meet the Big Cheese and Polka Dot Queen one last time before heading out of the Parks.

49347851108_261cb92616_b.jpg

49348315276_ddc5ee8400_b.jpg

49347853193_766946c1eb_b.jpg

49348523752_146b7c01b3_b.jpg

'Twas an adorable send-off from my two favorite mice in the entire world.

As I was walking out, I asked myself what the harm would be in going upstairs to the top of the Train Station to drink in my all-time favorite view before heading out.

49348527392_8ebb6f9339_b.jpg

It is truly the most remarkable view on earth, even in this rain! How do you not look at this picture and not feel something pulling on your heart?!?!

There was a very lovely CM who asked if I'd like my picture taken. How could I say no?

49348319886_93615ac226_b.jpg

With that, I was done with the Parks for our August 2019 vacation! :sad:

Because there was still lightning in the area, I had to take a monorail back to the GF. I immediately started packing and no less than 15 minutes later, the rest of the family arrived!

Last edited:
Saying "See Ya Real Soon" at Springs
After we had all come back from MK, mom and dad took a nap while Grace and I continued to pack our clothes. At one point, I ran to Gasparilla Island with Grace so we could get some lunch for the family. Mom and dad shared a turkey sandwich, Grace and I shared a cheeseburger. Then we packed up the rest of our room and got ready to head out for Disney Springs.

Once we got to Springs, our first stop was Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories. This was our first time here and it was such a beautiful shop! Mom & I got new charms for our Pandora bracelets, and Grace got a bracelet. I got Cinderella's Castle!

We headed to World of Disney next.

49352118136_b069f4f53c_b.jpg

I loved their Jack-O-Lantern display of Halloween merch!

49352118346_f5983a0a8e_b.jpg

We ultimately didn't buy anything from Disney Springs, but it's always fun to look around there!

We started heading back towards Homecomin' so we could enjoy a drink before dinner. We ordered from the moonshine bar stand out front and took a seat in the lounge chairs in front of the restaurant.

I chose the Moonshine Mash!

49352130421_3d403bff91_b.jpg

The drink has watermelon liquor, fresh watermelon, lime juice, and simple syrup. As you can imagine from how vibrant and pink it is in the picture, this was SO sweet, tart, and delicious! A bit like a watermelon Jolly Rancher in liquid form.

We sat and enjoyed our drinks together for a while, talking about how we thought the week went. We all agreed that this trip felt "different" for some reason. I think my parents have Park fatigue. They love their nice, easy afternoons and evenings at Magic Kingdom, but they don't really like going to the other Parks anymore. I think for our next vacation, we're going to plan even more downtime. It'll be the week after I come off my Program, so I'll also want to relax at the hotel and spend time with my family! We've been talking about booking a few DVC Member experiences, like the cake decorating class at the Wilderness Lodge or painting at the Contemporary.

Unfortunately, we had to cut the conversation short because it was time to check in for our dinner reservation at Homecomin'!

Homecomin' is our new favorite restaurant at Disney Springs. It was our first dinner back in 2018 and we had the best dinner ever! We knew we wanted to return this trip.

This time, we were seated towards the back of the restaurant on a little "porch." I liked where we sat-- it was indoors, but it was light and airy, with a great view of the beautiful water features in Springs.

To drink, I ordered the Apple Pie Ala Mode, which is the same drink I ordered last year! It's a combination of Apple Pie moonshine, vanilla vodka, apple juice, simple syrup, and a dash of cinnamon on top. It's very good! It's not too sweet and the flavor of the cinnamon "kicks in" after the rest of your sip has been swallowed, so it's got a fun dynamic to it.

For dinner, I ordered Art's Famous Fried Chicken: Art's 24-hour buttermilk brined fried chicken with creamy mashed potatoes, a cheddar biscuit, and "love!"

49352118256_63d8606e28_b.jpg

There really, and I mean just really is no plate of food in WDW quite like this one. Everything is incredible down to the last spoonful of mashed potatoes. That breading on the fried chicken is absolutely perfect, with the right amount of crunch to it. The potatoes are so rich and creamy. The cheddar drop biscuit is soft and cheesy. Please, please order this dish.

For dessert, dad and Grace got the hummingbird cake while mom and I got the chocolate pecan pie! The recipe is about 100 years old, and it is perfectly delicious. I unfortunately don't have any photos!

We were full when we left, but it didn't stop us from walking around Disney Springs for just a little while longer. We went to the Marketplace Co-Op so that mom could buy a phone case and we looked at all of the dresses in the dress shop. We debated heading into Goofy's Candy Co, but it seemed busy, so we went back to the buses. We haven't had a lot of luck with the resort buses at Springs in the past, but one came along pretty quickly! We hopped on and headed back to the GF.

When we got there, I volunteered to head to the gift shop and use the rest of our snack credits on snacks for the road. We had a lot of credits left! I got a few cookies, some of those chip and dale cheddar mickey crackers, a few bags of candy, and a rice krispie treat or two.

As I left the lobby, the Grand Floridian band was playing a few selections from Disney songs. I stood around and wiped tears from my eyes as they played the saddest song you could ever hope to end a trip to Disney with, "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan. :sad:

Thus, we had reached the end of another terrific stay at Walt Disney World Resort!

Check out/travel home post coming next, and then the conclusion!

Last edited:
What a fun last day at MK, the donut looks so yummy!
The watermelon moonshine looks very good, I need to try this!
I love the piano player at GF, I could sit and listen to him and the band for hours, so good. All the Disney songs are wonderful!

Really enjoying your TR! I like your honesty on the good and also the not so good. We also loved Homecomin' and plan to go when we're down there in March. Love your Tinker Bell shirt! You have a lot to look forward to with your Spring 2020 coming up!

I woke up early for our last Parks day. Boo!!! :sad:

Ugh the worst day.

When that was over, I was feeling ready for breakfast, and I really wanted to try the Mickey celebration donut with strawberry icing!

This was on my list to try in June but I never got to it!

I love everything about this!!

And then he laughed and gave me a fist-bump and we went on our way.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Do I have any friend on here who have recently been to WDW? The donut was supposed to be retired after the World's Biggest Mouse Party, but someone on my IG feed was talking about it recently and I was lead to believe it's still around. Anyone know the truth?

Oo I don't know but I really hope so!!

"Maybe I should apply for Spring 2020," and, well... not to get all cheesy, but the rest is kind of history. :daisy:

:love::love::love:

It is truly the most remarkable view on earth, even in this rain! How do you not look at this picture and not feel something pulling on your heart?!?!

Ugh pictures like this really make me want to be back.

The drink has watermelon liquor, fresh watermelon, lime juice, and simple syrup. As you can imagine from how vibrant and pink it is in the picture, this was SO sweet, tart, and delicious! A bit like a watermelon Jolly Rancher in liquid form.

Sounds amazing and I need to try it.

We've been talking about booking a few DVC Member experiences, like the cake decorating class at the Wilderness Lodge or painting at the Contemporary.

That sounds lovely. On our first trip together (pre-APs lol), Mike and I had a resort-only stay where our only park time was for MNSSHP. It was such a different trip and so nice to just relax and actually enjoy the resort.

When we got there, I volunteered to head to the gift shop and use the rest of our snack credits on snacks for the road. We had a lot of credits left! I got a few cookies, some of those chip and dale cheddar mickey crackers, a few bags of candy, and a rice krispie treat or two.

That is a phenomenal thing to volunteer for lol.

These PhotoPass boxes? Not it, guys.
Hey, boxes are people too. Right? Anyone?

Also your shorts are super cute and look sooo comfy. Love.

Also also Tink has got some amazing legs. I wonder which Lost Boy is her trainer. Or maybe it's Tiger Lily. I would totally join her gym.

And then I was all, "No, I'm good!"
This is iconic. The world needs more donut photoshoots.

but I am determined to make it there one day!
I believe in you!!

"Maybe I should apply for Spring 2020,"

'Twas an adorable send-off from my two favorite mice in the entire world.
That photo at the end of your Minnie hug is AMAZING. This needs to be printed and framed.

I asked myself what the harm would be in going upstairs to the top of the Train Station to drink in my all-time favorite view before heading out.
None. No harm at all. Unless you count the total destruction of your emotions as harm. Otherwise, none.

How do you not look at this picture and not feel something pulling on your heart?!?!
Easy- you have to not have a heart.

How could I say no?
LOVE

This sounds incredible. I feel like I can actually taste it.

We've been talking about booking a few DVC Member experiences, like the cake decorating class at the Wilderness Lodge or painting at the Contemporary.
Oh super fun! It's neat that you guys are open to trying different things and really focus on doing things that will make everyone happy.

For dinner, I ordered Art's Famous Fried Chicken: Art's 24-hour buttermilk brined fried chicken with creamy mashed potatoes, a cheddar biscuit, and "love!"
This is maybe my favorite meal on WDW property. Add a side of mac n cheese and I don't need anything else.

Except maybe one of those watermelon drinks.

Yeah, definitely one of those too.

I stood around and wiped tears from my eyes as they played the saddest song you could ever hope to end a trip to Disney with, "You'll Be in My Heart" from Tarzan. :sad:
To the GF:

The chance of anyone in this family spending real money at this carnival on a regular day is slim to none unless you're me and I'm with my friends and we're all day drunk because the lady from my Thanksgiving 2018 TR has inspired me to get an iced coffee with two shots of Kahlua at 9 AM.
I am crying. Crying. :rotfl:
They were about $27 a piece, which is far too much for a screen-printed Gildan shirt in general
Truer words have never been spoken - say it louder for the people in the back! 👏👏
We waited about 15 minutes in line for NRJ ... Mah ehwah, mah ehwah, mah ehwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I watched Avatar for the first time like a week ago (I know.... I know.....) - and so I feel very in the know now because I actually get this :laughing: Also finally figured out how to do the quote thing when replaying - so really feeling in the know lol :goodvibes
We were ready to eat again and honestly contemplating ordering a pizza, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle. We were all asleep very quickly, exhausted from a fun day at the pool and at Moonlight Magic! :faint:
Sounds like such an awesome night!!! Seriously - about to figure out a way that my 23 year old self can fully fund a DVC membership :rotfl:

There really, and I mean just really is no plate of food in WDW quite like this one. Everything is incredible down to the last spoonful of mashed potatoes. That breading on the fried chicken is absolutely perfect, with the right amount of crunch to it. The potatoes are so rich and creamy. The cheddar drop biscuit is soft and cheesy. Please, please order this dish.
I tried Art's outpost in Grand Central Terminal and it was beyond good!!! Sounds like the perfect meal to the end of the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!