Next Christmas reservations

cwooten

Earning My Ears
I have never experienced that when tyring to make reservations, every type of site if booked a year out. I have been looking at a year from now 12/19-12/26. There has not been one site, not even tent sites available. I also noticed a lot of the hotels are booked too. We have been many times during the same week and not had these issues. Any ideas if something is going on next year that would cause all sites to be booked. Thanks!!

Camping has become more popular, and Disney has become more expensive, so you have a full campground. With the window being 500 days that you can book, well it fills up fast.

PaHunter is on it.

The resorts on property are more popular.

I think people waited to book the Star Wars stuff in DHS until 2020.

Boomers are retiring and travelling/rv'ing more.

Booking holidays like Halloween and Christmas at the Fort has been a year-out must the last few years. Now it's more of a year-plus.

Then WDW's 50th anniversary in 2021 will kick off at some point which might drive more attendance.

So IMO is going to get worse before it might possibly get better. All you can do, cwooten, is keep trying and take what you can get at the same level and piece it together.

Bama Ed

I use a very good travel agent and she can usually get us in on our requested dates. Last time we reserved less than six months out. I did learn a valuable lesson, at least for us. We went Dec 12 through the 18th and I would never go that late again just because of crowd sizes in the parks. Though as far as crowding the Fort itself was fine. If we go in December again it will be the week earlier.

We booked out 469 days for December 27th, 2020 arrival for 5 nights and could only get a full service site as no preferred sites were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter