Next Disney Trip.......When is yours?

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Im really struggling when to go next, its been many years since I last went so everything is going to be so new to me, however im debating leaving it until all the Star Wars things are done but its also my 60th birthday in a few years and now Im wondering if I should just save and save and have 3 weeks including a cruise for that!:confused3

So when are you going next and where are you staying?:banana:

Right now it’s looking like January 2020. We cancelled our trip to WDW this spring because we had a surprise baby instead. And we thought about going to DLR spring 2019 for a combined baby’s first and my 40th trip, but I need a couple of regional chains here to pick up my company’s product before I can commit.

Right now it’s looking like January 2020. We cancelled our trip to WDW this spring because we had a surprise baby instead. And we thought about going to DLR spring 2019 for a combined baby’s first and my 40th trip, but I need a couple of regional chains here to pick up my company’s product before I can commit.

Congrats on the baby, how lovely!!

We're going to DL & DCA for a week, staying at the Sheraton at the park (i think that's what it's called) and then flying to WDW for 2 weeks and staying at the Contemporary, Its our honeymoon so we wanted something special.

We normally go every 2 years but i cant see us going until Star Wars is completed, I don't have any interest in SWL and cannot convince myself to stand in 5/6 hour queues lol

Unless you're a Star Wars fan, I would leave it for now :)

Just got back from a fabulous 3 week stay at POFQ and would normally be looking at 2020 for our next trip but have decided to wait a little longer for all the new stuff and are now looking at May 2021 - again for 3 weeks at POFQ (now our favourite resort).

Haven't been since 2002 due to unfortunate visa issues.
Will be trying again for a tourist visa over the next year or two to hopefully get over there for 2021 maybe. Won't be holding my breath.

I think I remember that trip. :wave: Sorry to here about your mum. :hug: Hope you and Vicki are keeping well.

Hello lovely, how nice to hear from you:goodvibes That was a great holiday, I still laugh when I think of you and I at the water park, was it Typhoon Lagoon? Im sure it was. We had a great holiday. Seems so long ago.

Vicki and I are well thanks hon, shes off to New Zealand tomorrow with work for 6 weeks then Im spending Christmas with her and her boyfriend.

Lovely to catch up, hope to speak to you again soon, love to you all xx

Thanks for replying everyone, I have decided that Im not going to go now until 2021 at the very earliest as I want to see Star Wars and try to be there for the 50th celebrations.:goodvibes

Hello lovely, how nice to hear from you:goodvibes That was a great holiday, I still laugh when I think of you and I at the water park, was it Typhoon Lagoon? Im sure it was. We had a great holiday. Seems so long ago.

Vicki and I are well thanks hon, shes off to New Zealand tomorrow with work for 6 weeks then Im spending Christmas with her and her boyfriend.

Lovely to catch up, hope to speak to you again soon, love to you all xx

Yes it was Typhoon Lagoon, Joseph was so little then!

Vicki has done so well - hope she has a fab time in NZ

We go November 12th for my little boys first birthday. Staying in a family suite at all star music. Although I can’t say I’ve heard much positive feedback about this hotel!
I guess we will be only using it as a base
Also hoping the thanksgiving crowds aren’t too bad!
Amy Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!