Next Disney trip will be to the Fort!!

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
After years of reading, researching, saving, and reading RV forums and Fort Wilderness threads so longingly, we finally purchased our very first camper.
We will spend the rest of this year and early next year taking trips within 300 miles of our home, and we plan to book a trip to the Fort for June of 2019.

We are so excited. We're looking forward to great memories with our children in our camper. When we visit Disney next, we will get the Disney magic by day and our own beds at night (and even some of our own home food for dinner!). We've joked that we just bought our very own DVC, and our "home resort" will be the Fort.

I've enjoyed reading on here while preparing to buy, and I'm so happy and thankful to have our own.

Welcome to The Fort and congrats on your 1st camper purchase :welcome: Trips close to home is a great way to start.
If you been following the camping forums, then you know we like trip reports and pictures :thumbsup2

Congrats!

Oh, and we love pictures. :rolleyes1

Congrats, you won't regret it.

Did anyone mention that we like pictures? :rolleyes1

Awesome!!!!
Now tell us about your camper! ;)

Awesome!!!!
Now tell us about your camper! ;)
We bought the Jayco Jay Flight 26bh .
It is an entry level trailer.
29' and no slides.
Bunkhouse model.
We wanted to get as simple as possible and still be comfortable.
I think it has everything we need and very little that we don't.
And it's one we can safely tow with our truck and a wdh, which is of major importance .

So excited. Can't wait to get out there .
Two localish trips booked already.

That's exciting!! Congratulations on the camper. Your kids are going to love it

After years of reading, researching, saving, and reading RV forums and Fort Wilderness threads so longingly, we finally purchased our very first camper.
We will spend the rest of this year and early next year taking trips within 300 miles of our home, and we plan to book a trip to the Fort for June of 2019.

We are so excited. We're looking forward to great memories with our children in our camper. When we visit Disney next, we will get the Disney magic by day and our own beds at night (and even some of our own home food for dinner!). We've joked that we just bought our very own DVC, and our "home resort" will be the Fort.

I've enjoyed reading on here while preparing to buy, and I'm so happy and thankful to have our own.

Congratulations into the world of camping - where your home goes where you go! Nothing like having your own bed, bath, privacy and convenience.

You will certainly enjoy it!

Sounds like a great camper. have fun getting used to it and even more fun planning you trip for next year.

j

So excited for y'all!! You will love the Fort!! We have a great forum & everyone always have an answer for just about anything.I have learned a lot.
By the way - we love pictures & hear all about your adventures @ the Fort & Parks!!

We didn't do a campsite, but tried the cabin. I came blown away with the entire FW experience. Congrads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter