Next Trip To Disney: What Are You Most Excited To Do?

I want to ride the skyliner and the Star Wars rides. Galaxy's Edge had opened last summer when we were there but kiddo didn't want to wait in line for the ride (can't blame him for that, it was hours long). By the time we go maybe the Tron coaster will be open too lol. And we want to take our time more, enjoy whatever resort we decide to stay at. And I wonder if we can break our record, we did the early morning magic at Magic Kingdom and rode 7DMT 12 times in a row... it was awesome.

I think the next one I plan will be a Christmas season trip so that I can do MVMCP and be there while everything is decorated for the holidays. It‘s my favourite time of year so I will be most excited for that. Maybe 2021, more likely 2022 before my DS16 goes off to University. My dd23 and I were just talking about it today, and planning something for 2022.

I am re-booked for next August at CBR but will move to Riverside and Beach Club (split stay) once those resorts open. I am most excited about having another Disney trip with my 78 year old father. I'm looking forward to the boat ride from Riverside to Disney Springs, swimmimg at Beach Club Stormalong Bay pool, walking down Main Street at MK, riding Soarin' and screaming on Tower of Terror with my dad (his favourite ride) and my daughters. As far as food goes, definitely Dole Whips, lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express, breakfast at Crystal Palace and supper at Trails End. Fun thread :-)

I'm looking forward to riding FOP and ROTR and seeing both those lands for the first time. Walking around MK at dark eating a funnel cake! Having the kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream. Seeing the fireworks and night shows (because I'm not going until those are back!!!).
Heck even the magical express and putting on Stacey's must do's as soon as we get in the room! LOL

We haven’t been to Disney since 2011. So we are very excited to ride FOP for the first time, experience Toy Story Land with the kids, and everything Star Wars!

with our cancelled trip and current state of events, I’m honestly just excited when it’s finally ok time be more back to normal (fireworks, parades, etc). Basically excited for even the smallest little things!

We haven’t been to Disney since 2011. So we are very excited to ride FOP for the first time, experience Toy Story Land with the kids, and everything Star Wars!

with our cancelled trip and current state of events, I’m honestly just excited when it’s finally ok time be more back to normal (fireworks, parades, etc). Basically excited for even the smallest little things!
Oh my gosh... you will lose your minds over FoP. It's so amazing!

We rebooked for Aug 2021 at CBR because- Skyliner! I’m excited to try it. My fav mod has always been POR but excited about Skyliner, I think it will be a game changer. But fully intend to go over to POR for a meal, watch Bob Jackson’s show and take the boat to Disney Springs!

Also looking forward to walking down Main St! ROTR for first time, and yes, Dole Whip!

Oh, one thing I really want as well is that iconic Main Street photo, we have been so many times and never get that one picture done! We even did all 4 parks in one day and got the other parks, in front of the Tree in AK, the Ball in Epcot, with the giant Woody in HS and when we went to MK we totally skipped it, intending to do it later but then the heavens opened up and it POURED so we ran out of the park, we did stop where a photo person was under cover and she took our picture but it could have been anywhere in the parks. We'll have to do it again and get them all!!

Wow this thread is making me happy!!!

We are staying in Windsor Hills this Jan but not sure if we’ll go to the parks... it will depend on case numbers, etc. We are looking forward to going to AK with our kids for the first time!

We are also planning a trip for Feb 2022. Originally we wanted to do WDW but now we’re considering doing Disneyland! DH really wants to do Tron but I love Disney history and I want to go on the “Walk in Walt’s Footsteps” tour. I guess time will tell, hopefully COVID restrictions will be lifted by then!

for me it's alllll about the food! I can't wait to have someone else cook for me, Disney world is the only place in the world that I can safely eat without preparing it myself.
of course gotta ride the skyliner gazillion times, I have a very unhealthy relationship with that!!!
20200224_213209.jpgScreenshot_20200914-132332_Gallery.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter