Next Trip To Disney: What Are You Most Excited To Do?

I'm excited for the Velocicoaster. Launching 70 mph in 2 seconds plus 4 inversions with only a lapbar

We are now hoping to go to Universal on our next trip, kiddo just watched all the Harry Potter movies and really liked them. However he says he doesn't want to do anything that goes upside down. We did RnR last trip for the first time and he didn't like his head bopping around so much. Hard to remember to keep it back. I don't really like coasters, but I am game to try them all once. This one... looks nuts! I hope he'll go on it.

We are now hoping to go to Universal on our next trip, kiddo just watched all the Harry Potter movies and really liked them. However he says he doesn't want to do anything that goes upside down. We did RnR last trip for the first time and he didn't like his head bopping around so much. Hard to remember to keep it back. I don't really like coasters, but I am game to try them all once. This one... looks nuts! I hope he'll go on it.
You shouldn't have a problem with head bopping as there is no over the shoulder restraint to boo your head against.

My daughter and I are going in May of 2021 for 11 night at BWV, it will be the first trip in 6 years that will be just the two of us, so I am looking forward to our time together. My daughter is obsessed with Star Wars, so Galaxy’s Edge will be the big draw for her, but I am most looking forward to taking the Skyliner (should have been called the Skywalker) to POP to get tie dyed cheesecake.

Shopping! I never spend much on merchandise, but next time I'm bringing some magic home with me. Not souvenirs so much, but probably some kitchen stuff (I saw some lunch plates last time but I was too cheap to buy), sofa cushions...things I can use every day. I was there in February but the prospect of not going back until November/December 2021 has me really missing it.

Shopping! I never spend much on merchandise, but next time I'm bringing some magic home with me. Not souvenirs so much, but probably some kitchen stuff (I saw some lunch plates last time but I was too cheap to buy), sofa cushions...things I can use every day. I was there in February but the prospect of not going back until November/December 2021 has me really missing it.

I really want Minnie ears. I almost bought some last time but was too cheap and it was near the end of the trip so I didn't. I wish I had. I normally buy something with the year on it, a magnet or what have you, but I want more :) Though we also got a droid last time, so that was a bit pricey! And he now sits in a corner not really getting used. But I like the idea, something I could use every day. Plus some ears :)

While it will be very different I am looking forward to a different type of stay. We are going Dec 27 for a resort only 4 night stay to use up our DVC points. It will be just mommy and daddy for our 20th anniversary. We are going to tour around the resorts, skyliner, monorail crawl, Disney springs etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts