NEXTEL's Anyone know if they work in the parks???

BowlingAriel

Wishin Upon That Lottery Star
Just last minute planning, any one ever tried using their Nextel phones using the direct conncect in the parks?

:confused:

I used one in Las Vegas a few months ago without a problem, and my service is from Chicago, I am not sure about WDW though...

Hulabird

I live in Maryland and have Nextel service...I emailed them and asked if I could temporarily change my Direct connect service to be used in Disney...they said it was possible....sounded like a bit of a hassle for me for just a few days. So, I'm probably going to get FRS to use there.
I see you live in Florida, so your service may already work there.

If I were you, I'd call Nextel customer care, and ask them...you certainly can't be a first person to wonder...and I'm sure they'll know for sure.

Oh yeah.. They kick butt. I can make call from the MK tunnel when I'm at work. They work fine in every attraction i've taken mine on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter