Nexus!

• Sue M

DIS Veteran
    Just as an FYI - some 3rd party sites look quite official so if the fee is more than $50 us you’re on the wrong site.
    Yes! I ended up clicking on a few of those sites before I found the official one. No reason to pay a 3rd party, the application is pretty straight forward. Probably more difficult for someone that moves a lot and has had multiple employers in the past 5 yrs.

genia11

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Congratulations! My husband and daughter's application were approved within 2 weeks, it took another 3 months to have mine approved. Nexus has been life changing! I asked myself why we didn't do it earlier!

So happy, finally got my Nexus approval. Had the interviews today at the airport. :banana:Doing the happy dance. I sent in my application in May, it’s taken awhile!

Sue M

DIS Veteran
    Congratulations! My husband and daughter's application were approved within 2 weeks, it took another 3 months to have mine approved. Nexus has been life changing! I asked myself why we didn't do it earlier!
    Using it for the first time in 2 days driving across the Washington border for flight out of Seattle!

nat1234

DIS Veteran
    Congratulation. I just scheduled my interview. It will make it so much easier to cross the border I hope.

• bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
    We have never been so glad to have Nexus (and thus TSA PreCheck) as we were Sunday night. Security line at MCO was huge, and the signs said 95-99 minute wait. Only half a dozen people ahead of us in the PreCheck line.

Still only two working Nexus terminals at Pearson T3, however. We gave up waiting and used our passports on the regular machines in the Nexus lane, and Customs didn’t even bat an eye over it.

starvenger

DIS Veteran
    We have never been so glad to have Nexus (and thus TSA PreCheck) as we were Sunday night. Security line at MCO was huge, and the signs said 95-99 minute wait. Only half a dozen people ahead of us in the PreCheck line.

Still only two working Nexus terminals at Pearson T3, however. We gave up waiting and used our passports on the regular machines in the Nexus lane, and Customs didn’t even bat an eye over it.
    That's what we did at YYZ. Bonus - it skips having to take the kids photos, so no frustrating times trying to get my younger one's eyes to line up with the iris scan.

So yeah - for anyone travelling with family and have NEXUS - just use the machines on the left side of the NEXUS line.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates