NFL - National Football League only

i can't seem to get the password to work. It is listed in the list for meet the disigners right? Am I doing something wrong?

I cannot test it myself but nobody else has indicated a problem. all lower case

Hello,
Can I please have 2 mickey heads?
1st: Giants-5.jpg Personalized Jeff
2nd: OaklandRaiders6.jpg Personalized Edith
Thank you so much!!
:flower1:

As indicated in my rules in post #1, I never intended most of these images to be personalized. You are more than welcome to use as is

next time remember I need a jpg for all requests even if team(s) is different

Thank you. They look great. If you have time can you do one more for me.
NFL Football/TwoNFLTeams/EaglesGiants1.jpg
Except change to Eagles 49ers.

hookedoncruises, what are you using these DISigns for? So many different teams

Could you please do the SeattleNewEngland.jpg1 and replace New England with the Detroit Lions? I am the one that is a fan of both teams
so you don't need to write "A House Divided" or "We are Family" inside the helmet so leave that out if you can. I have been trying to figure
out a decent t-shirt design with both teams on it for the longest time!!!! Such a brilliant idea!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I LOVE IT!!! It's PERFECT!!! Was just reading through all your posts again. Checked out the
"TwoNFLTeams" on Photobucket and saw it. Thought I had missed it yesterday. Was going to write you and apologize for not noticing it
then I saw your message here. May sound crazy but I'm so happy there are tears in my eyes. Can not thank you enough!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter