NFL Training camps Are Opening

But it is getting close to marching season. My oldest DD starts summer band in 10days. This is the end of free weekends for about 4 months.

We did that for about 10 years! We spent an enormous amount of time! It kind of went out of fashion in our HS though, the band no longer even exists - and we were state champs about 15 years ago! Go figure.

I thought that was what Saturday was for?

See what I mean??? :upsidedow

For me there is nothing better than a crisp fall day, having friends and family over, grilling hot wings and drinking beer...watching the Cowboys play the Redskins(Giants are close second)! :woohoo:

Well, marching bands in Texas high schools are almost as important as the football teams.

You did know that the football game is only played to entertain the crowd until the band comes out. :lmao:

Spoken like a true parent! ;) I remember spending A LOT of time in your stadium WAAAY back in the day!! I'm assuming the stadium next to West Mesquite is still there??

See what I mean??? :upsidedow

For me there is nothing better than a crisp fall day, having friends and family over, grilling hot wings and drinking beer...watching the Cowboys play the Redskins(Giants are close second)! :woohoo:

How did the divisional playoff game work out for ya, oh snap.

1F6366DF32174D21BD9FD827B4AFE4F2.jpg

Spoken like a true parent! ;) I remember spending A LOT of time in your stadium WAAAY back in the day!! I'm assuming the stadium next to West Mesquite is still there??
Yes, that would be Memorial it is still there. It's actually one of the biggest high school stadiums in state. More of our games are played at Hanby over by Mesquite High than at Memorial. My DD goes to Horn High which is only in its 8th year. It's on the far east side of Mesquite.

There are 3 teams I route for... The Bucs,, and any team playing the Fins or the Giants!!

I've been so busy this week, that I just heard the news about Farve last night. He's trying to either re-sign with the Pack or sign on with the Bucs. The Buc players they interviewed on Fox 13 - Tampa said they don't want him and don't need him. Gruden wouldn't comment either way. Farve is wanting a 12 million dollar contract!!!

Damn...two tickets to a Bucs game (decent seats) already cost as much as one AP to WDW. Ummmmm, no thanks! I'd rather go to WDW 365/year & get NFL Ticket on DirectTV, thank you very much!!

Farve needs to either retire-retire, or look for a coaching job. Knowing the head office for the Buc's, they'll probably give Farve what he wants & then we'll be stuck with a 12 Mil bench warmer. Jeff Garcia is a good QB & the rest of the team seems to be behind him 100%. If Simms has regained his strength after his surgery last year - he'll be another great starter.

Actually,,, the Bucs have a pretty good depth of QB's right now, without Farve.

Farve is a whiny boy!! Good QB - actually great QB - but just about past his prime & I hope neither team entertains his 12mil contract.

We did that for about 10 years! We spent an enormous amount of time! It kind of went out of fashion in our HS though, the band no longer even exists - and we were state champs about 15 years ago! Go figure.

:scared1: No band at NTHS???? I think I'm gonna be sick!! Do they even have any kind of music program anymore?? I bet the sports program is still well funded. Oh well.... that's what happens when you get a bunch of short-sighted "Lech Walesa's" on the school board.

Polski społeczeństwo jesteście głupi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter