NHMickeys weekly thought to ponder.... (A question of the week) 5/30/01

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Ok here is a fun type of question... More of a Mickey hunt... For we are looking for hidden Mickeys...

In your home or yard do you have any Hidden Mickeys? Not ones you made on purpose but things that form a Mickey Head?

My Bathroom floor tile makes up Hidden Mickeys...

Anyone else have hidden mickeys???

My curtains in my family room have hidden Mickey's......you have to look up at them while laying on the sofa. :)

Oh no all John does in the parks is look for hidden mickeys. Now you are going to have him looking all over our house.

I will tell him he has to find one.

I have tons and tons of deliberate mickeys in my house. People are amazed that he is everywhere.

The one Mickey that I see every other day is when my husband works out and he actually sweats Mickey on his Tee shirt - sorry, this one was gross, but it happens every time he works out.

Okay - now you are all going to want to put me away for this one, and as of this date I have only shared this with a few close friends. About 10 years ago I had a large lipoma taken out of my shoulder. This is a fatty not cancerous growth. The lipoma was in the exact shape of Mickey. The nurse knew me and was totally amazed at the Mickey tumor and my medical records even read "Mickey Mouse shaped tumor."

She actually took it in a specimen containor out to the waiting room and showed it to my husband - gross - because she knew he would not believe me.

Okay - can someone top this.

Darlene

BOY!!
I was going to tell you about my Mickey Shaped weed that grew in my yard... But forget it You win Darlene!!!LOL

The connection between my power cable and my laptop's AC adapter is a perfect Mickey head. :cool:

There not exactly hidden but my shower curtain is the pressed white terry from WDW. You have to look at it hard to realize they are Mickey heads.

We have a dog named Mickey and we have to hide him when company comes - does he count?

I have to hide my Mickeys from the kids, does that count? LOL! Darlene, I definitely think you win, by the way.......:p

Darlene you definately are the winner. I have Mickey's all over my house but they are not hidden.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter