Niagara Region DISmeet this summer!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
I heard you Niagara Region-ers were planning a summer meet! I am in Mississauga and frequently go to Niagara Falls to play for the weekend ~ my kids love it! We stay in a nice hotel and have a mini-vacation! Let me know! I'll be at RFC this Sunday for the GTA meet!

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

I'd love to go to a Niagara meet too.We are there all the time for a Sunday drive.As long as there isnt a soocer tournament,we will be there.

Anyone in that area willing to get the ball rolling? Sounds like there is lots of interest in this.

eeyorebtfly1.gif

Well. since I do live in the area, I'm willing to do a little work if you want to give me some suggestions. Picnic at Queenston Heights, Plantet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, Outback, somewhere in Niagara on the Lake? Let, me know and perhaps a couple of us from Niagara can get things arranged.

I would be pleased to help. This late spring at the grand opening of Rain Forest on Clifton Hill would be cool!! On way out west to DL and DCA. Will be back after Easter and happy to help plan,

I think that at that time of year an outdoor one would be nice as long as there is someplace where we can go if it rains (like a large picnic shelter). The nice thing about that is that it makes it easier to mingle and meet everyone, where as at a restaurant it's harder since you have to sit at tables. The only way that a restaurant might work as well as outside is if we had a private room or area in the restaurant. I'd like to thank you guys for planning this for the rest of us. Looking forward to meeting more DISers. Kathy

eeyorebtfly1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter