nice steak lunch--le cellier, Cinderalla's castle

pilgrimage

DIS Veteran
where do you recommend for a nice beef lunch? Le Cellier, Cinderella's castle and concourse all have it on the menu.

Thanks.

Haven't been to The Concourse Steakhouse. Last time I was at Cinderella's for lunch it was called King Stephan's. It was our first time at WDW since we were kids and we were so excited and impressed by the Mickey-shaped butter that I don't remember how the steak was! But Le Cellier! Ooooo, we were there last February and it was so good! We didn't have a steak, but both of us had a beef-type sandwich. DH had the prime rib sandwich and I believe I had the philly steak sandwich. Both were out of this world!

Probably Le cellier is the best of the 3. Don't forget that if you'd like a drink before (or with) your meal, you can't get one at the Castle.

Thanks. We have the vacation kingdom vouchers and have only tried Le Cellier. Looks like we got lucky.

Thanks for your input.

Anita

Cindy's & Le Cellier are 2 of my many must dines. I've had both lunch & dinner at both places and never have I been disappointed. I've had the prime rib at Cindy's and it is amazing. At Le Cellier, I've had the steak burger & strip steak and again, never been disappointed.

Le Cellier is a favorite of my group who are dedicated carnivores.
Concourse is pretty good and in that it doesn't require park admission, might be easier to access. DW said her steak at the Yachtsman Steakhouse was top 5 on her all time beef list.

Le Cellier, hands on. I am a big steak eater, and LC has the best steak I've had in WDW. (Though Narcossee's came close.) Additionally, LC has delicious pretzel bread, good beers (if you like dark, DH recommends the "trois" beer) and yummy soups.

LeCellier! They have great steaks, great beer and great Cheese soup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter