Nickelodeon Hotel

wechevarria

Earning My Ears
Hi! New to the site. Has anyone stayed recently at Nick Hotel? Is it clean? Worth it?
Do they provide transportation to Universal? If so, is it exclusive to their hotel, or would it take forever to get to the parks?
Was thinking of staying there 2 nights prior to moving to Bay Lake Tower.
Thanks!

I would go to tripadvisor.com and look at the reviews others have posted. Based on what I see there I suspect our family would not stay at that facility, however each family is hoping to get something different out of their vacation. It might be just what you are looking for!

I've stayed there 3 years ago. I wouldn't get 100 yards within this place. Rooms were among the worst I have stayed in my life. I believe the owners don't care about repeat customers. Their refund policy is well, there are no refunds once you check in. They try hard sell up sell tactics on room check in.

I know it is very tempting to stay here. I strongly suggest staying away from this place. However, if you must try this place out, I would suggest booking a 1 night only stay. You'll probably think 1 night was 1 night too many in this dump, but if for some strange reason you want another night, I highly doubt you'll be turned away.

When you read reviews on this place you'll see a lot with negative reviews and all state the same problems.

Now if you are used to how Disney interacts with customers, you would be in for a night to day shocker, and it won't be pleasant. If you have any specific questions just let me know and I'll respond. Now, I really wish the Nick Hotel was a fine establishment. Really. I do. That's why we stayed there. It just isn't. Very sorry about this. Very sorry.

We "won" this hotel in a hotwire sale last year, so stayed one night. The price was great, and the size was fine. The room was clean but dated. We didn't experience any hard sell stuff, and found the customer service here very good, but other than the lobby, the whole place seemed like it could use a makeover, as it was all clean but seemed old.

My sister, niece and I stayed in January, because of the novelty of it, and we hated the whole place!! way over priced food, room was not really clean, beds not comfy and you could hear everything around you... coffee pot didn't work, shower had no hot water... was horrible, would not stay again!

Stayed one night two years ago before checking into POR. Overpriced, crowded, outdated. However my DD begs to go back everytime we're in the area because of the waterpark.

I have to steer her to something else as I won't stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter