Night 1 Wonderful 8/12-16th

Glinda

Mouseketeer
Dinner at Triton's tonight. We decided against dining at Palo's for our 25th anniversary (been there done that) in favor a family dinner together at Triton's. So glad we did. Having the boys sharing in our celebration was wonderful. Our servers made it even more special when they brought out a cake decorated with Mickey and they all sang. They made a huge fuss with cameras and video taping and joking around making us kiss over and over. The boys got a kick out of this too. Our dinner was delicious.
Everyone thought I was crazy to have the escargot but I enjoyed it tremendously. Not too garlicky. We ordered a bottle of wine from the wine list. It was suggested as a very easy wine to drink. It was. I tasted 2 and chose one rather pricey one. Can't remember the name of it but will look it up.They would bring each night till it was finished. That didn't take long!
DS#1 took off for Common Grounds after dinner.
A huge kick off bash called Funnel Fusion was up in the ESPN Skybox

The show for the night was Hercules The Muse-ical Don't miss this! The show was hit with us.

Wide awake and still going strong we wondered down Route 66. The Dueling Pianos
sounded interesting so we stopped in to find them just finishing up their set. DH didn't think they sounded worth hanging around for so with drinks in hand we headed over to Wavebands 50's & 60's Rock 'N Roll Party-
Twistin the night away with "The Charles Marshall Band" This is was a blast for us. It's and oldies night but not just for oldies. They manage to get just about everyone up on the dance floor. The band is very good, they put on quite a show.
Wiped out after a very long day we headed back to our stateroom. No towel animals tonight but there had been chocolates on the bed ;)

For pictures of Funnel Fusion and Triton's
http://www.blast.net/debs/wondernight1.html

DebS
mickeycomputer3.gif

Deb's Dose Of Disney

Sounds like you had a really great time. I hoping that they make all that kind of fuss towards my partner and I as it will be our honeymoon.

Keep those trip reports coming!!

Emma
:bounce: :bounce:

Thank you for your kind words.
Just remember to tell your servers it's your honeymoon the first night your onboard. Tell Guest Services when you check in too, heck tell everybody!
They love to celebrate onboard.

Congratulations!

Love your reports. As I'm going through them, I'm gettingmore and more excited for my upcoming cruise.

Thanks for taking the time to post them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter