Night before 180 day

3smithboys

DIS Veteran
We are going to be in Orlando the night before we check into our onsite booking. Will I be able to make a reservation for the night before our reservation starts if I do it the day our 180+ window opens? We were hoping to get a reservation at a non park restaurant. (I hope this makes sense.)

Anyone can make a dining reservation 180 days before the day they want to eat so you'll be able to make it the day before your 180+ opens.. Then you'll have to wait until the next day for the 180 + the length of your onsite reservation up to 10 days.

Anyone can make a dining reservation 180 days before the day they want to eat so you'll be able to make it the day before your 180+ opens.. Then you'll have to wait until the next day for the 180 + the length of your onsite reservation up to 10 days.
Oh, that’s great to know! This is the first time we are trying to book a night before, so I thought it was tied to our reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!