• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

night before- MCO Holiday Inn Select

ZebraStripes

<font color=000099>Trying to find my away through
Barb - and others who use Priceline - We stayed at the 3* MCO Holiday Inn Select on 1/31. I paid $45 plus fees. This is a nice hotel. While I would have liked to get it cheaper, $45 is a still a good value. I did not use the shuttle service from MCO, but it looked like they had 3 or 4 shuttles. The lobby is huge, atrium style, lots of marble, eating areas at a couple of different levels overlooking the lobby, water fountain opposite the check in area. Very professional staff. Room was very nice. We had a ground floor room at the end of a wing over looking the pool area. 2 double beds. Everything was clean (I used to clean rooms for a time in my life and I know what to look for). Parking lot was a little funky but we figured it out. Did not see porter service. We did not use the restaurants, but the prices were reasonable. The hotel sits on a side steet off the main (busy) road. There is a Denny's just across the side street. A Friday's (I think) across the main road. We decided on Wendy's which is just a couple of blocks up on the main road.

All in all, I was really impressed. This was my first time with Priceline and I think I did ok.
(good heaven's, I just looked out the window and the snow is coming down!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter