Night club question

Pkltm

Canadian Mouse Girl
Hi All!

We are heading out on the Fantasy next March and I have a question about the night clubs. DD is going to be 20, I know she can go to the adult pools and beaches but is she allowed to go into the night clubs. TIA!!!

P

Yes the adult only areas are 18 and up. She just won't be allowed to drink alcohol.

Yes the adult only areas are 18 and up. She just won't be allowed to drink alcohol.

Thanks

She we knew she couldn't drink (she can here, drinking age is 18), she loves to go dancing so wanted to make sure we could plan some fun nights!

She can also check out the 1820 Society, for guests 18-20. My DSs have found some good groups there, and they often will hang together in the nightclubs. They have had a couple of misses too though.

my oldest was 18 on our last cruise. she made friends with some kids in the 1820 group. they would get together before and go the 18+ shows in the clubs. It was neat and kind of weird to be "out" with my hubby and see our young adult at a different table enjoying the same show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!