Night lights for the "wee" small hours

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Finally decided (after years of fumbling around in the dark) to take a nightlight for the bathroom. Can anyone recommend one that will work in the US-I have seen lots that plug into shaver sockets but not sure if they will work in US cos of the different voltage. Any recommendations please?

May not be of great use to anyone, but I'm in Pop Century now and the combo bathroom light switch and shaver sockets has a built-in night light. It's on when the bathroom light is off.
That may annoy some who like it inky dark, so if you are such bring some gaffer tape** to block it off. ** Belay that ... It has a built in RCD with trip/test and reset buttons. If you trip it, it just leaves a very tiny indicator glowing, which is nothing ... but of course you'll need to reset it when you do want light, like in the morning.

I'll take/post a pic if anyone is that interested :)

Last edited:
Just returned from all star movies and we left the makeup \shaving mirror light on at night then had the sliding door half closed. Worked great for us 😁

Thanks for that suggestion…
I buy nightlights all the time at Target. They have gotten expensive considering I usually forget them when I check out…
I do like the nightlights that allow me to choose darker to brighter-ness .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter