night prior to package - off site?

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
we are considering flying in the night before our package and staying off-site. or maybe adding a night on like at ASMo prior to our package. What was your experience switching from a value resort, is this a good idea? What rate could I expect in Dec for ASMo?

and, how early should I check in at Poly in hopes of upgrades??

TIA

Personally I would do the AS. Last year we tried the economy off site--we'll just be sleeping routine--never again. You will be able to start your vaction from the minute it starts in the magic, and you will get every seconds worth from your package. JMHO;)

You can check into the poly as early as you would like. Your passes/room cards will be given to you and you will have to call the resort to check on your room number after 3pm if a room is not available yet.

If I were you and could swing the extra $, I would consider getting the Poly for the night before your package starts and have them link the ressies so you don't have to check out/recheck in again. You don't mention how many are in your family or if you're traveling with children, but you would be unpacking/packing 3 times. I know from going on 3 DCL and combining them with additional days at WDW, even packing and unpacking 2 times is exhausting not to mention I can never get anything to pack as neatly as I did before I leave home. I also think you're going to be wasting valuable park time transfering from one resort to another. Just my opinion, but I would make my vacation as stressfree as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter