Night show before MVMCP?

MorganfromOregon

Earning My Ears
Hey there,

I couldn't find anything about this, but I was wondering if there is still a night time show before the park closed on a night that there is a Mickey very merry Christmas party. I do not plan on going to the event and was just curious if there was still some sort of park closing show. MK will be closing at 6pm the night we want to go. It is the first time I am going during winter since I worked there 10 years ago, memory is not as good as it once was. Thank you for any help

There is no “Closing Show” at MK.

There is a “Kiss Goodbight” that is often run 30-60 min. AFTER the MK closes, but it is hardly much in the conventional idea of a “show.”

At 6:15 there will most likely be a "Castle Lighting Show" featuring Elsa and Anna. It is a short, 7 minutes show but is something beautiful to watch before you exit the park. Though you can't get into any ride lines after 6:00p.m. if you're not attending the party, you can watch that show as you exit. They do not start checking for party wrist bands and kicking people out until the party starts at 7:00p.m.

Hope that helps! The castle lighting show is how we plan to end our 'non party' day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!