Nightmare booking experience yesterday

After I got off it occurred to me that they should have taken my name and number and called me back when they get back online.
That's what they should be doing. The two I've talked to today though were only interested in getting me off the phone.

It is back up now. I just completed my reservation online. Good luck to all.

Thanks. Got busy and wasn't checking often enough. My starting night is gone, so I will have to wait until tomorrow and try again.

I'm BWV trying for a standard studio at 11 months.

This is my first fail in my 18 years of owning, so I'm not that put out, although I will contact DVC about the outage. I'm pretty sure I'll get what I need tomorrow if there's no more website issues.

Thanks. Got busy and wasn't checking often enough. My starting night is gone, so I will have to wait until tomorrow and try again.

I'm BWV trying for a standard studio at 11 months.

This is my first fail in my 18 years of owning, so I'm not that put out, although I will contact DVC about the outage. I'm pretty sure I'll get what I need tomorrow if there's no more website issues.
That specific room was available when I posted. It was a consideration of our but we booked elsewhere. Sorry to hear you didn't get it. However, I truly believe it is walkers for Thanksgiving right now. So if this is the week you wanted, like us, you'll get it soon.

That specific room was available when I posted. It was a consideration of our but we booked elsewhere. Sorry to hear you didn't get it. However, I truly believe it is walkers for Thanksgiving right now. So if this is the week you wanted, like us, you'll get it soon.

I'm pretty flexible for next year. I'm retired and can go pretty much anytime. So, if I get what I want tomorrow, I'll just waitlist for the day I missed today and be done with it. If I don't get in tomorrow, I'll waitlist 2 nights, and sooner or later I'll have a room. I've already booked 5 nights for the week before with a break in between so for me it's not as big a deal as for some that can only go certain days because of work or school.

I agree about the walkers! There's a day available the week before that wasn't there when I booked last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter