Nikon Coolpix 4600 or Kodak C330?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
Both are on sale for about $139. The Kodak is at Sams Club. The Nikon is on sale at Wolf Camera and comes with a photo printer. Im trying to find a basic entry level camera for my Mom. She doesnt need too many features. In the reviews it mentioned that with the Nikon there is a 5 second delay between shots when using the flash. And that there is no sound with the movie feature. Other than that they are very similar. Can anyone help me?

I have the Coolpix 4600 which I find amazing to work with most of the time. There is the five second delay when using flash and no sound in the video but it's really the only two faults I find with it. It's so small and easy to carry around; I was abroad this semester and it was easy to travel with as well as having so many different settings for museums, nighttime shots and such that I got some amazing pictures. It also has amazing zoom on it so even from far away (like the top of the Eiffel Tower), I could get really good ground shots. But if you don't want to play with all the features, the auto setting is just point and click. I love my camera, wish I could compare the two for you but I have had no problems with mine and it's just perfect for someone who wants it for casual use. Also, I would recommend getting rechargable batteries for it though. If using the flash constantly, it can eat up batteries quickly. Hope this helps!

We have a Nikon Coolpix and a Kodak (sorry, not sure of the model numbers) We use the Nikon all the time - it's very easy to figure out. The kodak we've had some problems with and usually leave it at home! I love the Nikon!

I just bought the Kodak 330 right after Thanksgiving, that's a great price, I paid $159. I really like it, it takes great pictures and is very easy to work.

I work at a camera shop. The most number of repairs that come into our store are for kodak. I wouldn't go with that. Nikon is top of the line... a much better choice, IMO.

I have the Nikon 4600 the camera is idiot proof. I took it right out the box and was able to take pictures with it without reading the manual. I love this camera.

I was comparing the Canon 520 was my first choice but I went with my second choice with Nikon 4600 was very glad i did. I paid a 149.00 dollars for mind at Best Buy and got 20.00 gift card with it.

That's good deal that Wolf Camera is offering for the Nikon 4600 with a free printer.

I love my camera.

I would go with the Nikon. I just got a Nikon 4800 which has a 8.3 zoom (and was in the $300 range) and I love it. My niece has a Nikon (not sure of the number) but it might be the 4600 because it was in the price range you are looking at. Also my sister and I just bought this camera for my mom for Christmas. We (me and my mom) both had Kodak cameras and they were pieces of junk. And for that price with a free printer I would go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter