Nina's Not So Scary Birthday Trip..an October Trip Report - Villians Dance Party 4/30

By the time we left the seminar, I was a bit tipsy for sure. We sampled three martini's (full size as you saw from the photos!) and the third one (which has become a new favorite at our house!) was pretty potent with three different types of alcohol in it.

We met up with Joe and Katie outside of Mousegears, and all rode spaceship earth -- this was a first for al of us. FUN!

w30ey6IRxlOUZbSchzOGFMLzRz1uy2D-rzuSWzpak2g=w488-h366-no

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

and then Katie and Nina left for some pool and kick back time. Joe and I were going to venture back out for a bit. We wandered in & out of some of the world showcase pavilions, had some coffee in Canada and finally made our way over to China, where I picked a pearl (but didn't take photos of that process!) and then we watched Illuminations.

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

wdw201328913603001_6875017246.jpg

IMAG2122.jpg

IMAG2123.jpg

IMAG2111.jpg

We headed back to our resort after that. We may or may not have gone up to the hot tub...I have no idea!

You are still updating!!!!! :cool1::cheer2::cool1:

I'll be back! I have to do replies on my own TR. I keep procrastinating.

You are still updating!!!!! :cool1::cheer2::cool1:

I'll be back! I have to do replies on my own TR. I keep procrastinating.

:banana:pixiedust: you are still looking! I have just been awful .... no time to read, no time to update. but I miss finding out about everyone's trips & life updates. Facebook is great but not nearly as much fun as DIS!

I will be catching up all around now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter