Nine Dragons-A Taste of China Lunch?

time101

Mouseketeer
My wife and I dined at Nine Dragons in the mid '90's and were not very impressed, although we thought the restaurant itself was beautiful. I know some have mentioned the all-you-can-eat "A Taste of China" special now served for lunch. I've looked at the menu at Deb's site, but I want to know how you've liked it if you've tried it. Has the food improved at all in the last 10 years? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Tim E.
Dreamfinder's Other Concoction

Don't do it. All I can think is that "all you can eat" just means more nasty, cold, greasy noodles and slow service even if the place looks nice. You aren't paying for pretty you are paying for tasty!

My life long campaign is to save people from the horror that is the food in EPCOT China.

I LOVE real Chinese food, even cheap chinese food down the street from my office. This is Chinese food from Hades.

Run! Run for your life!!!

We loved the Taste of China. If it weren't for the sampler we would have never been introduced to red bean ice cream! yum!

We tried the Taste of China lunch in May and we enjoyed it very much. Our food was very good, especially the dumplings, the shrimp, the beef and we LOVED the red bean ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter