Nine Nights: Filling 2019 with Disney Adventures around the World *New TR Link 7/31

Glad you made it to Florida! You’re so close to Disney wooo! Hope you’re having a great time and the plans for the last two days sound great

Great Plans!

Amazing how a trip can sneak up on you like that, even when you have been looking forward to it for so long!

Also i know this isn't necessarily the right place, but wanted to thank you again for your DLP TR's we just got back and i def used some of your info as a guide! We had a blast, but it has me itching for WDW!

Glad you made it there safely and have been doing a lot! AND that you made it to Target!! :goodvibes

The rest of your plans sound great! You are almost there!

Glad to hear you're all back stateside, even if they trip wasn't the best.

She had an appointment nine days before we left Germany, and she was 37.75 inches.

Did they measure hey barefoot or in shoes? If you grab a cheap pair of sneakers with thick soles from Walmart, Target, etc, I think you'll be good to go. Fingers crossed.

If you guys by some chance end up in MK 6/13 in the morning/early afternoon or DHS 6/14, let me know! Thats where DH and I will be!

I really like 50s but we haven't been here since 2009.

50's is a pretty good restaurant; I just haven't been in DHS in years so we haven't had many opportunities to eat there. It'll be interesting to be back in that park long enough to need to eat a meal!

Glad you made it to Florida! You’re so close to Disney wooo! Hope you’re having a great time and the plans for the last two days sound great

Thanks! Florida has been wonderful so far, with the exception that time if flying by! Hopefully our Disney trip doesn't go by too fast.

Great Plans!

Amazing how a trip can sneak up on you like that, even when you have been looking forward to it for so long!

Also i know this isn't necessarily the right place, but wanted to thank you again for your DLP TR's we just got back and i def used some of your info as a guide! We had a blast, but it has me itching for WDW!

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time at DLP. Isn't it a gorgeous park? What were some of your highlights? Better yet, are you writing a trip report; if so please send me the link because I would love to follow along!

Glad you made it there safely and have been doing a lot! AND that you made it to Target!! :goodvibes

The rest of your plans sound great! You are almost there!

Hahaha, I actually waited about 4 days before hitting up a Target. That has to be a record for me! And then when I did go, I only walked away with one thing for myself. (Pajama pants, super exciting stuff. :rotfl: )
Talk about self control.

Glad to hear you're all back stateside, even if they trip wasn't the best.

Did they measure hey barefoot or in shoes? If you grab a cheap pair of sneakers with thick soles from Walmart, Target, etc, I think you'll be good to go. Fingers crossed.

She was measured barefoot, so Alex is pretty confident she will make the cutoff with shoes. Her sandals have pretty thick soles because they are more hiking shoes than summer sandals, so we are going to use those when we test her on our first DHS morning.

If you guys by some chance end up in MK 6/13 in the morning/early afternoon or DHS 6/14, let me know! Thats where DH and I will be!

I hope we will end up in the same area at some point! Knowing my kids, they will want to go back to the MK as much as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if we are in the MK on the 13th. That's the day you guys fly in though, correct? So you won't be in that park until lunchtime?

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time at DLP. Isn't it a gorgeous park? What were some of your highlights? Better yet, are you writing a trip report; if so please send me the link because I would love to follow along!

It is beautiful! I really just loved being there, I’m a sap like that! I didn’t do everything I had on my list but got enough done. I am doing a trip report! Let’s see if I link it right....

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dlp-do-you-speak-english-parlez-vous-anglais.3752140/.

I hope we will end up in the same area at some point! Knowing my kids, they will want to go back to the MK as much as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if we are in the MK on the 13th. That's the day you guys fly in though, correct? So you won't be in that park until lunchtime?

Most likely! I'm hoping we'll make it around 11/11:30!

Glad you all arrived safely and that Florida sunshine and beaches are working their magic and restoring happiness for Landon and Evie :)
Your plans sound so perfect with plenty of freedom for the kids to take charge :)
I wonder what they’ll choose to do?
It will be fun to find out :)

Can't wait to hear about your wonderful trip- and to see you soon!!! Man, I miss Disney, and I was just there!

Glad you made it to FL safe and sound! You've already done a lot!

Boy! I haven't ridden this in years. Might be time again.

Haven't seen this in years, like 10!, either. Time to hit that one up again.

he might sneak out to Epcot for one last viewing of IllumiNations

Sadly, the one opportuity I had was lost due to our Illuminations Cruise being cancelled. Ah well, wasn't my favortie

Just got caught up! Ugh, moving is such a pain - glad you are through the worst of it and are in FL now!

I love Super Target and go there every weekend. I would never be able to have that much self control if I were you and didn't have regular access to one! Well done! Ha!

I'm glad to hear that the trip is helping the kids. That has to be so tough to move at that young age and leave friends behind. Tough for all of you really. But exciting new adventures await! :)

Welcome home!!!! Well, kind of. I know I'm late getting to your PTR, but holy cow! You guys have a lot going on!!!! I hope you enjoy every minute of your family and Disney time while you're here in the states and I'm hoping for a smooth transition to your new home!

The purple case is the kids', and it's so poofy because Evie INSISTED we bring her Cinderella costume along. I'm going to open the front zipper and blue glitter is going to explode everywhere.:laughing:
Oh, the glitter that one dress can produce is unbelievable... even when you think you have it contained. Good luck.

Hi everybody! Sending hellos from our room at Shades of Green. Hard to believe, but we are actually over halfway done with our Disney trip. Only three more days left. :sad1:

It's been an exhausting but fun trip so far. My mom has left, and I miss her a bunch; she was a big help with the kids this time around. The kids are being troopers, Landon has developed a deep love for certain attractions while Evie still doesn't understand the hoopla surrounding Disney. :rotfl:

I did want to come on here and thank you all for the amazing advice you provided during my planning stages. I have used almost every single tip and trick mentioned and it's worked out splendidly. My mother looked at me once and went, "Man, you are so good with this whole Disney planning thing." To which I had to admit that most of it came from you guys. :worship:

I already can't wait to start a trip report and talk about how we:

- Saw Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and Keanu Reeves in DHS.
- Had the best server ever on WDW property.
- Love was in the air on the 9th.
- We lost a child for about 1 minute.
- I repeated my trend of becoming ill at WDW
- Realized even the hardiest Disney lover can reach the age of ultimate whining.

I'm thrilled that you're having such a great trip! A big BOO to the illness - hopefully you've recovered quickly! I can't wait to hear about all the details - have a wonderful last three days! :goodvibes

What a lovely family picture! (And holy cow, Landon is such a big kid! How did that happen?!)

Glad you are having fun! For some reason I thought you were still in Minnesota from your Facebook posts!

Oh my goodness, it already sounds like quite a trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you're already feeling better or will feel much better soon. Enjoy your last few days!

Hello! So glad to hear you're having a good trip! The family photo is great- Landon looks so happy and Evie...does not. :rotfl:

The highlights already sound wonderful! Except for you getting sick- what the heck! Hope it didn't take you down too bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!