Nine Nights: Filling 2019 with Disney Adventures around the World *New TR Link 7/31

I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Ugh so jealous that you saw Tom Hanks and Tim Allen in DHS! I told DH that we planned our trip one weekend too late! lol

I'm thrilled that you're having such a great trip! A big BOO to the illness - hopefully you've recovered quickly! I can't wait to hear about all the details - have a wonderful last three days! :goodvibes

What a lovely family picture! (And holy cow, Landon is such a big kid! How did that happen?!)

Between fall and spring Landon grew three inches and changed his glasses, and he looks so grown up now! I feel like this is the first time I'm taking a "kid" to Disney and not a toddler/preschooler.

Glad you are having fun! For some reason I thought you were still in Minnesota from your Facebook posts!

I've been slacking on Facebook posts this last week, so it's understandable. Hopefully now that things have slowed down a bit I'll remember to share photos via there.

Oh my goodness, it already sounds like quite a trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you're already feeling better or will feel much better soon. Enjoy your last few days!

Thanks! Fortunately, I feel much better and it wasn't anything contagious so we should end our trip on a high note.

Hello! So glad to hear you're having a good trip! The family photo is great- Landon looks so happy and Evie...does not. :rotfl:

The highlights already sound wonderful! Except for you getting sick- what the heck! Hope it didn't take you down too bad!

Hahaha, I picked that photo for the exact reasons you pointed out. Landon's being his unique, Disney-loving self and Evie is...giving us attitude. I wish I had a dollar for everytime a PP said, "Smile here, Princess" and then their surprised face when she just glared at them harder.

Awesome family photo!
Can’t wait to hear all about your trip:)

Thank you! I'm so grateful that Photopass pictures came with our Annual Passes, because we were lucky enough to get a lot of family pictures. I don't think we would've managed to get more than one or two without it.

I am so glad to hear things are going good. I can't wait to hear about the trip

It's been a really great trip so far; my mom kept commenting that she felt like we had luck on our side. Some things just fell into place. Now to finish these last few days!

I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Ugh so jealous that you saw Tom Hanks and Tim Allen in DHS! I told DH that we planned our trip one weekend too late! lol

My mom about lost her mind when she realized who we were seeing. At first I only got a passing look, then Alex came up behind me and said, "It's the actors from Toy Story 4 doing promo stuff." And that's when I yelled, "Oh my lord, that was Keanu Reeves I just saw!" The teenage girl in me swooned a bit. :rotfl:
Tom Hanks actually stood up and waved at one point, which was really awesome.

Hope your flight goes well tomorrow morning! It's looking like we will be in DHS tomorrow evening, but maybe I can convince the kiddos to have lunch at the MK. If so, I'll let you know and see if we can cross paths. (Actually, Landon wants to eat at Captain Cook's again at the Poly, so we might be taking a monorail ride anyways.)
And the 14th is your work day, correct? We will be in the MK that morning, and our evening is still undecided.

Looking forward to reading your TR ! Hope you are feeling better .

Glad you're having a great trip and that your illness was short lived! I get sick almost every time I go - the only exception being my one and only solo trip - hmm, maybe I need to do more of those!

Looking forward to reading your TR!

I can't wait to read this report. It sounds like lots fun and interesting experiences. Enjoy your last few days!

It was so nice to finally meet you! Hopefully our paths will cross again someday!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GO TO SEE THE ACTORS FROM TOY STORY!!! LOVE IT!

So sorry you weren't feeling well! Enjoy the last few days of your trip- can't wait to read all about it! :)

The kids are being troopers, Landon has developed a deep love for certain attractions while Evie still doesn't understand the hoopla surrounding Disney. :rotfl:
Poor Evie... I hope she did have a good time.

My mother looked at me once and went, "Man, you are so good with this whole Disney planning thing." To which I had to admit that most of it came from you guys.
Take all the credit, we won't mind.

Saw Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and Keanu Reeves in DHS.
- Had the best server ever on WDW property.
- Love was in the air on the 9th.
- We lost a child for about 1 minute.
- I repeated my trend of becoming ill at WDW
- Realized even the hardiest Disney lover can reach the age of ultimate whining.
And you still had 3 days left when you wrote this! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!!

Looking forward to reading your TR ! Hope you are feeling better .

Glad you're having a great trip and that your illness was short lived! I get sick almost every time I go - the only exception being my one and only solo trip - hmm, maybe I need to do more of those!
Looking forward to reading your TR!

How exciting! Enjoy your least few days. I can't wait to hear all about it.

I can't wait to read this report. It sounds like lots fun and interesting experiences. Enjoy your last few days!

WOW! That sure went fast!
Sounds like it's been full of adventure as always. :)

Poor Evie... I hope she did have a good time.

Take all the credit, we won't mind.

And you still had 3 days left when you wrote this! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!!

Thanks, everyone! Our last 3 days were wonderful; we had some really fun Disney adventures.

It was so nice to finally meet you! Hopefully our paths will cross again someday!

I'm so glad we got to meet and have dinner together! I had a lot of fun, and I really hope that's not the last time we run into one another. Hopefully you'll finally be able to get that European trip with your husband and we can discuss our likes from Disneyland Paris!:goodvibes

It was so great running into you and your family! I'm so glad you stopped us!!

Hope you had safe travels home!

Thanks for stopping and saying hello! I've done so many DISmeets over the years that it's become second nature for me, but I realized right after I called your name that it might seem weird to you or your husband! :rotfl:

It's hard to believe, but our epic Disney vacation is over and we are back in Germany.

We leave for England tomorrow! Our pup, Buster, has gotten the all clear for his health certificate, our Chunnel tickets have been booked, and we have completed the last round of goodbyes. Nothing left to do but sit around and miss our amazing trip to Florida!

Disney was a really different experience than the past few times. I'm not sure why, but I hope by the time I start a trip report I'll be able to put my finger on the specifics.

The kid-free portion was wonderful and altogether too short:

Spending time with my mom at Disney was a dream, and after she left I missed her a lot:

Not much has changed with Evie and her view of Disney. Her sass was NOT packed in our household goods and sent ahead of us to England.

Although, a few moments did bring her a great deal of joy:
:sad:

Landon was the one who took us the most by surprise. He had grown up so much in between this visit and our last, that it was kind of shocking touring the parks with him. He's a full fledged kid now and with that brought a new list of priorities and the inevitable whining. I get a little sad thinking back on him and this trip and realizing how old he's becoming. :sad:

Overall, it was quite the memorable vacation. Lots of highs and lows, and a trip worthy of writing about...once I get the time. :rotfl2:

I am slowly but surely catching up on trip reports; I might not leave the longest replies, but just know I'm back and reading! And once we've found a house and gotten a little more normalcy in our lives, I'll turn to transforming this PTR into an actual TR where I can start recapping our experience!

Thanks for tagging along!

I'm even more excited to read about your trip now after that wee update :goodvibes
Love all the photos but especially the one with you and your mum giggling :love:
Good luck with the move. Crossing my fingers it all goes smoothly for you:thumbsup2

Spending time with my mom at Disney was a dream, and after she left I missed her a lot:
I love this picture!!! I am sure it was some much needed family time!

Landon was the one who took us the most by surprise. He had grown up so much in between this visit and our last, that it was kind of shocking touring the parks with him. He's a full fledged kid now and with that brought a new list of priorities and the inevitable whining. I get a little sad thinking back on him and this trip and realizing how old he's becoming. :sad:
I know! it is so hard to see them grow up. It is bitter sweet to see how strong and independent they become, especially when you want that sweet little kid.

This picture is amazing!

I wish you safe travels and good luck on your move to England! I'm glad you had a nice trip back to the States and Disney World. Looks like some wonderful family time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!