Ninja Foodi - Pros and Cons

MIGrandma

Lives in the middle-of-the-mitten.
If you have a Ninja Foodi could you please tell me your experience with it. What you like, don’t like. Some of the foods you’ve made in it. Is there that much difference in the 6.5 vs. the 8.0 size? Kohl’s has the model OP302 on sale for $239 and I can get 30% off that price, so I’m thinking about getting one but would like to hear some opinions about it first please.

Love the Ninja Foodi ! I have the 6.5 quart and use it to cook for 3 or 4. The 8.0 is taller. The air fryer function is awesome. For instance, cooking frozen chicken wings I pressure cook for 6 minutes then air crisp for 20, all in the same pot, and it comes out crispy and moist. So good ! Have made ribs, chicken, cooked steaks , pork chops burgers. Baked potatoes, steamed vegetables, cooked pierogies, chicken fingers, etc. My wife has also baked cheesecakes and other goodies. I highly recommend it !

Love the Ninja Foodi ! I have the 6.5 quart and use it to cook for 3 or 4. The 8.0 is taller. The air fryer function is awesome. For instance, cooking frozen chicken wings I pressure cook for 6 minutes then air crisp for 20, all in the same pot, and it comes out crispy and moist. So good ! Have made ribs, chicken, cooked steaks , pork chops burgers. Baked potatoes, steamed vegetables, cooked pierogies, chicken fingers, etc. My wife has also baked cheesecakes and other goodies. I highly recommend it !

Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciate it. I was beginning to think no one here owned one! I have read reviews on the Ninja site and sounds like most people love them. I plan to get one Friday🙂. Really looking forward to using it.

You should definitely get one ! If you are on facebook there are groups that share techniques, recipes, etc. Just search ninja foodi.

You should definitely get one ! If you are on facebook there are groups that share techniques, recipes, etc. Just search ninja foodi.

I joined a couple groups, thanks for suggesting that🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter