Nintendo Switch or XBox One S?

Domo

Wotcha
Help me decide!

On the one hand, the Switch is mobile and has games such as Zelda and Mario. It is also more compact.

On the other, the XBox is more powerful, has nicer controllers and has games such as Halo and Forza.

HELP!

Well, it's really a personal decision, but aren't you a PC gamer? I'm a big Nintendo guy so of course I have a Switch, but I use the PC for all of those multi-platform games that won't come there, or games I would prefer better performance out of. To me that makes up most of what I would even want on an X-Box. Sony has better exclusives unless you're really into Halo. Honestly, power doesn't even mean that much anymore. Switch got competent ports of the new Wolfenstein and Doom games, and it's such a popular platform more will surely be on the way. For me, I'd much rather have the Nintendo exclusives, though Breath of the Wild is severely overrated in my opinion. Super Mario Odyssey is not however and there are a ton of other great games. At this point, Switch is a good buy with plenty of great games.

Whichever one has the games you want. Graphics, power, blah blah blah. That's all fluff and stuff for internet fan boys to flame each other over. You buy the thing to play games right? Right. So it all comes down to game play. Which games do you have more fun playing? And unlike internet fan boys, I see no need for you to bow down and acknowledge that you like the same games I do. For me, Nintendo has tons of games I like to play that I can't get anywhere else. X Box has Halo. Your mileage may vary. Get the one you enjoy the games on.

Last edited:

I took the dive and bought a Xbox One S! It just has more games I like plus bulkier controllers for my meat cleaver hands :)

Switch has Labo. Thats all I need.

To be fair, the Switch DOES have Mario, Zelda and a few extra bespoke games and of course, the makeup of having a detachable handset is oh-so-clever! Decent chance I'll be getting one in due course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!