No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I do miss that cow and the other Boo Boos!

Doing the happy dance after booking our 2020 WDW vacation. Now to get to earning and saving $$$ so we can enjoy ourselves without having to watch the dollars and cents.

Good Morning... I think I have finally recovered enough to come back to the forums... Work was crazy after my vacation.

@dgbg100106 , I hope it wasn't too much of a mess! That was the worst part of vacation: returning to work to the piles and piles of e-mails and memos and the mess left behind by people who semi-tried to do my job while I was gone.

How was vacation? Did you have an adult beverage for your fellow Boo Boos who were stuck at home?

We're heading to Hilton Head (Disney resort!) after Thanksgiving dinner and I can't wait to get out of town. I'm ready to relax and wander around the resort and marina with my camera. It rained last year, so I didn't get many photos. Fingers crossed that the weather's better this year.

We went to SC to a football game with lot's of tailgating (drinks were involved)
then we went to Vancouver for 4 days and drank plenty (bought a bottle of bourbon had to finish before the cruise)
Then a 10-day cruise to Hawaii with the Deluxe Beverage Package (need I say more)
Then a week at Aulani (with two bottles 1.75 lt of Vodka and Rye we had to finish)

I would say for sure we had enough for all the boo-boos. :)

We went to SC to a football game with lot's of tailgating (drinks were involved) ...
I would say for sure we had enough for all the boo-boos. :)
I wish I'd have known. I would have tried to meet up with you or given you some insider dining/drinking tips! Which game? I used to live in Columbia and have lots of family in Clemson.

Your vacation sounds awesome! Thanks for having a drink (or two or three) for the staying home Boo Boos! I did some moonshine and whiskey tastings for all of y'all when we were in Gatlinburg in September.

Is it bad that I'm impatiently waiting for September 2020 to get here so I can go back to WDW? Asking for a friend ...

We were at the Clemson vs Texas A&M game. It was so darn hot, we broke a record for the hottest game time start at the stadium. I was melting....

I will be in Charleston on the 18th of December and the 2nd of February, I have not made any plans yet. lol

And NO, your friend if fine with being impatient. I totally get it.

Wow Brandi! That sounds like an awesome time! We are looking to go to Aulani next year, but only four nights, plus four nights on the big island.

We just booked a "redo" trip to WDW today. Our trip two weeks ago was so short of our time that Fran wanted to go back. Ever since she said that (on the trip) I had it in the back of my mind. We could only go in Jan/Feb or wait until November with all our other plans (and our rule that we don't visit WDW between late May to Spetember). So we bit the bullet and are going in early February for 10 nights. We're already in the 180 day point so we need to make some decisions.

I was able to get 'Ohana at 7:50 on one of the nights, but as far as what else we're going to do it's all up in the air!

Wow Brandi! That sounds like an awesome time! We are looking to go to Aulani next year, but only four nights, plus four nights on the big island.

We just booked a "redo" trip to WDW today. Our trip two weeks ago was so short of our time that Fran wanted to go back. Ever since she said that (on the trip) I had it in the back of my mind. We could only go in Jan/Feb or wait until November with all our other plans (and our rule that we don't visit WDW between late May to Spetember). So we bit the bullet and are going in early February for 10 nights. We're already in the 180 day point so we need to make some decisions.

I was able to get 'Ohana at 7:50 on one of the nights, but as far as what else we're going to do it's all up in the air!

I think 4 nights there is enough. I do not think I would go back. It just did not do it for me. It is beautiful but we were bored...

WDW sounds like more fun for me.

I think 4 nights there is enough. I do not think I would go back. It just did not do it for me. It is beautiful but we were bored...

WDW sounds like more fun for me.

That's good to know. Aulani will be the second part and sort of "supposed to be boring". I would like to sleep in, enjoy cocktails on the balcony, go to the spa.....

The first part on the Big Island I have us go, go, going.

That's good to know. Aulani will be the second part and sort of "supposed to be boring". I would like to sleep in, enjoy cocktails on the balcony, go to the spa.....

The first part on the Big Island I have us go, go, going.
That was our plan also. Coming to Aulani from our cruise, we were looking for a relaxing time, but I guess we had our fill, (plus the pools and lazy river were under construction) so we ended up venturing out every day to find something to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter