No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I don't mind playing catch-up but when the shutdown period was between 8 - 10 pm my time, it just made it impossible to get on and catch up. Oh well....here's to the next 6 months worth of one-line chats.

Anyway. It's just ticked on 10 pm here. I'm going to head to bed. Back to work tomorrow and I think I need to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Catch you all tomorrow or on my Thursday.

Sleep well and hopefully we can talk tomorrow or Thursday!

Do you guys plan to come to the DC area on your next visit?

It's so far away that I really don't know!

I do know that I need to get to Japan. DS has just come back from a 2 week study tour there and his pictures are just gorgeous. Japan is a lot easier and cheaper for us to get to from Oz.

It's so far away that I really don't know!

I do know that I need to get to Japan. DS has just come back from a 2 week study tour there and his pictures are just gorgeous. Japan is a lot easier and cheaper for us to get to from Oz.
I would love to go to Japan, and to China.

Alison what are you getting?

We're going to get a Chrysler Pacifica, it's a mini van. We've had then as rental cars on vacation and they have worked out great. The seats stow into the floorboards, and they are low enough to the ground that we could just roll the scooter(s) into the car. That way we wouldn't need the chairlift on the back of the car.

We're going to get a Chrysler Pacifica, it's a mini van. We've had then as rental cars on vacation and they have worked out great. The seats stow into the floorboards, and they are low enough to the ground that we could just roll the scooter(s) into the car. That way we wouldn't need the chairlift on the back of the car.
Oh that sounds like a great option! What color?

Maroon is a great color, I did not want black either, but that was the only one that had a six speed, it was that or an automatic, so I ended up with black.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter