No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Thursday night here and I suddenly realised we're now at the middle of May! It seemed like yesterday when the year started. Where has the time gone?

Thursday night here and I suddenly realised we're now at the middle of May! It seemed like yesterday when the year started. Where has the time gone?

My spring has zoomed by due to our move and all the details and busyness that go with that sort of thing. The older I get, the faster time goes, I swear.... Do you remember as a kid thinking you would just never grow up, or Christmas would just never get here....!? Now the holidays arrive and I'm like, Wait, what?!.....we just had them!! And year to year? Um, yes, let's slow down a tad, shall we? :scared:

My spring has zoomed by due to our move and all the details and busyness that go with that sort of thing. The older I get, the faster time goes, I swear.... Do you remember as a kid thinking you would just never grow up, or Christmas would just never get here....!? Now the holidays arrive and I'm like, Wait, what?!.....we just had them!! And year to year? Um, yes, let's slow down a tad, shall we? :scared:

::yes::

I have to admit that I've been giving serious thoughts as to when to stop work because life is so fast and complex. Problem is.....adjusting to no income. :rotfl2:

When we were kids we never "didn't finish everything on our list". You went to school cleaned your room, did your homework and your chores, and you went to bed.

As an adult you never get to bed with everything done. We had friends help us move stuff yesterday and by 5PM I was done, like put a fork in me done. We got a lot done, but I'm not sure I'll be able to move for the next two days!

When we were kids we never "didn't finish everything on our list". You went to school cleaned your room, did your homework and your chores, and you went to bed.

As an adult you never get to bed with everything done. We had friends help us move stuff yesterday and by 5PM I was done, like put a fork in me done. We got a lot done, but I'm not sure I'll be able to move for the next two days!

Why does life have to get so much more complicated as adults?! This is probably why folks like us love our escapes to Disney.....pixiedust:

:wave:

Wish I could escape to Disney more often!

Me too.... Despite living so close now, it's still SO much $$. At some point I'd like to get myself an AP (everyone else will be TBD; see how much they would use it). But this fall, we want to go up and take the boys to California Adventure. And we're talking $400 just to walk through the gate!!! :faint:

Me too.... Despite living so close now, it's still SO much $$. At some point I'd like to get myself an AP (everyone else will be TBD; see how much they would use it). But this fall, we want to go up and take the boys to California Adventure. And we're talking $400 just to walk through the gate!!! :faint:

The US Disney parks are starting to be too expensive for me to visit. Especially when I have to add 25% on top of everything. The AUD to USD is 0.74 at the moment. It actually makes the Asian parks seem like such good value by comparison.

The US Disney parks are starting to be too expensive for me to visit. Especially when I have to add 25% on top of everything. The AUD to USD is 0.74 at the moment. It actually makes the Asian parks seem like such good value by comparison.

It got very quiet here! Where'd everybody go??!!! lol

Pio, I hope the situation changes soon so that a trip to the US becomes more feasible. It would be so much fun to meet up with you in FL or CA!!

I am starting to think of a do-over AU/NZ for 2019! :scratchin

It got very quiet here! Where'd everybody go??!!! lol

Pio, I hope the situation changes soon so that a trip to the US becomes more feasible. It would be so much fun to meet up with you in FL or CA!!

I am starting to think of a do-over AU/NZ for 2019! :scratchin

I hope so too; but I don't see a trip in the foreseeable future right now. *sigh*

But there's always hope, right?

OOH! A redo for 2019? NICE! Hope you'll come my way.

I hope so too; but I don't see a trip in the foreseeable future right now. *sigh*

But there's always hope, right?

OOH! A redo for 2019? NICE! Hope you'll come my way.

Yes, always hope! pixiedust:

If we are able to travel back to AU & NZ (fingers crossed!), we will definitely plan to visit you & your beautiful city! :love:

I was just thinking the other day how I hardly ever see the ole "group" threads anymore and I wasn't even a member of most of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!