No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Congratulations! Is this the one in NZ?

No, it’s DD Rachel and Blake who married in 2014 and live in Charlotte.

Eric and his wife have lived in New Zealand 5 years now. (I don’t think they plan to have children.) Still no plans to return to the US. We’re heading back to Australia and New Zealand, but not till next April.

Wow! I'm envious! We're in a rough financial patch, lots of building expenses and vacant units over the last six months. I'm hoping we catch up by the end of summer.
Aww, I hope so too. We are looking to buy a townhouse/condo in Texas that we would use occasionally but also rent out as a BnB. Just not sure if I can do this all or not. lol

Aww, I hope so too. We are looking to buy a townhouse/condo in Texas that we would use occasionally but also rent out as a BnB. Just not sure if I can do this all or not. lol

Renting is not for the faint of heart! We just tented one of our buildings last week. That was a chunk of change in itself, but one of the units had trouble getting the water heater pilot relit. Yesterday we had to replace it completely and the sad thing was that it was the newest one in the entire building. There are six in the building.

Renting is not for the faint of heart! We just tented one of our buildings last week. That was a chunk of change in itself, but one of the units had trouble getting the water heater pilot relit. Yesterday we had to replace it completely and the sad thing was that it was the newest one in the entire building. There are six in the building.
Just the thought of having to do all of the maintenance is what scares me

Good morning Boo Boo's hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

Has anyone here been to Aulani? I am trying to plan and I can't decide if I want to plan any activities or just wing it.

Has anyone here been to Aulani? I am trying to plan and I can't decide if I want to plan any activities or just wing it.

I have not been, but I know that you really need to plan something if you want to do their events. There is something called a Moonlight Hui, no idea what it is, but it fills up quick. There is something that only happens two nights a week that also sells out as well. Maybe they're the same thing.

I have not been, but I know that you really need to plan something if you want to do their events. There is something called a Moonlight Hui, no idea what it is, but it fills up quick. There is something that only happens two nights a week that also sells out as well. Maybe they're the same thing.
Thanks.
Ok, I will have to look more into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter