No Buy ~ January 2013 edition

1/27 $0
1/28 $65.00 for gift basket stuff for BLB - mom chipped in the rest & bought lunch
1/29 $0
1/30 $0
1/31 $34.00 nails

great news paying tuiton off early Nan! will go sign up on the Feb thread!

Yeah I am glad I found this thread. I looked for it on the Budget Board but it moved. :goodvibes This is a huge goal for us this year. We are going to stay on budget and pay off some bills and save more. Here are my goals for Jan.
1.)Stick to Budget (groceries for Jan. $600, Gas for Jan. $400, pay normal bills)
2.) Only eat out 5 times for month (lunch and dinner)
3.) earn/save $500 in Jan.

Well I did pretty good in Jan. I didn't meet all of my goals but tried really hard.
1.) Spent $603.17 on groceries: Budget $600 (So close)
2.) Spent $384.92 on Gas: Budget $400 (Yeah made goal)
3.) We only ate out 5 times for the month ( Yeah made goal)
4.) Saved $478.03: Goal was $500. (So close)

I am going to stick with these goals again in Feb. I should be able to easily meet my savings goal since I don't have to pay for Vet, Dog license, or water bill in Feb. and I hope with having 2 less days I won't go over my grocery budget! :thumbsup2

1/31-$25 groceries (stocked up on somethings to make, make ahead dinners saved $53!!) and $19 on ice cream after the school thingy.

and found out they are building a M's out there. closer to me. woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!