No card/No pin

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
Am I the only person out here who's never had a card or a pin? Over the years, I've lived in totally different regions of the US; made sporadic visits to WDW; have 3 kids; etc. You would think that I would have fallen in the correct demographic group at some point or another! :sad2:

LOL :rotfl2: No, you are not alone! They even comment each time I call CRO "Oh, we see you will be staying with us for the 7th time this trip" ect. So they KNOW we visit...a lot! LOL :confused3 Oh well, guess that will make me that much more happy if and when I do actually get a code :) :wizard:

Never had one and there is no way I can guess the number of times I stay at Disney. That is one reason I bit the bullet and purchased DVC> No more worrying about room rates for most of my trips.

My family has been visiting WDW for more than 15 years and we have never received a code, pin, postcard, or e-mail during that time. We all have annual passes so we just use the AP discount when booking a room. I would love to receive a code but I have no idea as to how to get on the "list". I have signed up for newsletters and vacation planning guides and still have received nothing. We have been to WDW more than 25 times so maybe Disney figures we are going to come even without a code.

I agree jiminy! I can't tell you how many time we've been. We've never received a pin, card, et. ever! But, I can't complain because I can always fall back and book through SOG. So at least I have some type of discount. :teeth:

I've been there 5 times...have never received a pin/card/what have you. When I became a Disney Store CM in 2003, I though certainly that would get me on some list...because every single person I worked with got postcards with pins on it all the time. Some of them had only been to WDW a couple of times. But I never received one. I have no clue what the "requirement" is to start getting them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter