No Cell Signal in my own home..

I was curious what phone OP has. The sign of death on my iPhone 5s was that I no longer had a signal. They said I could bring it in for service, but by that point it was old, so I upgraded to a new one.
I have a Iphone 7s PLUS with ATT.. My Wifi is with Xfinity..

I had to install a little outdoor antenna because I couldn't get good coverage at home no matter what service I chose. I'm in a bit of a valley and a bit out of town but the antenna has helped a great deal. Got it on Amazon a few years ago.

Maybe in order to keep you they will give you a booster for your home? We switched from Verizon to T-mobile and were very worried about service as my husband’s cell is his business phone as well and he sometimes gets calls at odd hours. T-mobile gave us a booster (before we even left the store). We have had no cell phone issues in the home.

This is why I love my landline. Talking to people about business and then no connection is not good..

I have horrible reception currently at home and anywhere around where I live. Its so bad I cannot make a phone call... The problem has been ongoing now since Last September. ATT claims they have exhausted all possibilities in assisting me.. My question is in this day and age of no more contracts what would happen next? I called Verizon and they said I could fight it.. But then I ask myself "fight what" I am free to go any time I want. I do however have to pay what I owe on the phone just like i would had I bought it on credit.. Am I wrong in thinking this? Can a cell carrier take back a phone because they cannot provide you service in your own home.

I have a Iphone 7s PLUS with ATT.. My Wifi is with Xfinity..

My mom just went through this with her S6. Now her wifi functioning worked but she had no data service period just up and suddenly had no service. Turns out it was a data issue. I actually forget exactly what it was called but basically it was the phone that was the problem not the carrier's signal. They gave her a refurbed S6.

I live in a somewhat rural area and have an old farm house with 1' thick brick walls we used to use a signal booster. Once we changed all our phones from CMDA to GMS we no longer had an issue.

Have you enabled WiFi calling while in an area with cell signal? It is counter intuitive but the first time you turn it on your phone must have access to the cell network.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter