no dessert for cs?

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
i was trying to price out some cs's and 2 cm's told me no dessert on cs's,
true
sounds silly but a choc cake is like 4 bucks for the 4 of us it adds up..?? :confused3

Unless the rules have changed, it's only no dessert w/ breakfast. When I used the Plan in Dec 05, we were able to get dessert for lunch and dinner at CS places no problem. The little choc cake at Cosmic Ray's was yummy!

Just used it 2 weeks ago and definitely got dessert every day!! I got lots of tye-dyed cheesecake and chocolate cakes at the Pop food court. Only breakfast is no dessert, I have no idea why they do that.

they have this at the all star sports maybe? dd would love it..

janjandis said:
Just used it 2 weeks ago and definitely got dessert every day!! I got lots of tye-dyed cheesecake and chocolate cakes at the Pop food court. Only breakfast is no dessert, I have no idea why they do that.
Um, possibly because most people don't normally eat dessert with breakfast in real life?

Um, possibly because most people don't normally eat dessert with breakfast in real life?

While I agree with this, I think that people were getting muffins and danish with their breakfast, not chocolate cake and cookies like the word "desert" implies. It's not a very good value for a CS if you only get your entree and a drink at breakfast.

We had desserts with our CS meals last month. Where there was some confusion was with the children's meals. They often gave my dd4 applesauce as her dessert. My daughter took one look at the chocolate cake and declared that applesauce was NOT dessert. Usually we all just shared dh's and my dessert, but a few times we went back up and asked for another dessert for my dd. The usually just handed one over.

BTW- CS breakfasts do not seem like the best use of CS- especially if you are eating in a resort food court. We usually had our refillable mugs with us which meant we didn't need the drink part and didn't get any dessert.

Kids are required to order off the kids menu. I guess it's nice that a CM decided to give your child a free dessert but it's not included for the child price of the meal plan. In general guests should plan on paying out of pocket, or sharing the adult's dessert, if a child wants an adult dessert.

emma'smom said:
We had desserts with our CS meals last month. Where there was some confusion was with the children's meals. They often gave my dd4 applesauce as her dessert. My daughter took one look at the chocolate cake and declared that applesauce was NOT dessert. Usually we all just shared dh's and my dessert, but a few times we went back up and asked for another dessert for my dd. The usually just handed one over.

BTW- CS breakfasts do not seem like the best use of CS- especially if you are eating in a resort food court. We usually had our refillable mugs with us which meant we didn't need the drink part and didn't get any dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter