No Disney+ for Amazon devices?

BillSears

DIS Veteran
Maybe I'm late to knowing this but it looks like I won't be able to stream my Disney+ on my Kindle Fire Tablet or my Amazon Firestick. It looks like that Disney/Amazon feud is still going strong.

So any work around that you guys know or do you have any clues when they might reach an agreement? I love streaming a show on my Kindle tablet while lying in bed and I'd hate to miss out on Disney+.

Maybe I'm late to knowing this but it looks like I won't be able to stream my Disney+ on my Kindle Fire Tablet or my Amazon Firestick. It looks like that Disney/Amazon feud is still going strong.

So any work around that you guys know or do you have any clues when they might reach an agreement? I love streaming a show on my Kindle tablet while lying in bed and I'd hate to miss out on Disney+.

Unfortunately, it is what it is for now. Disney+ only supports certain devices. Now, I had an old Fire tablet that I hacked with a more standard version of Android, but you may or may not want to do that.

Amazon Fire devices don't support a lot of really critical apps for me: Google Sheets, LastPass, etc.

I use my Kindle Fire tablet just for streaming TV services and music. It's a cheap option for those things if you don't need to run various apps. It seems I'll need to find something else for Disney+

How about Smart TVs and Toshiba? I've heard in the negative for those devices.

How about Smart TVs and Toshiba? I've heard in the negative for those devices.

If you are using jsut the Toshiba Smart TV interface, it is unlikely at this time. That is not an announced supported platform. Unfortunately that landscape has so many different systems in it, so while support may come eventually, it won't be at launch. These are the compatible devices as of now:

Apple TV
iPad
iPhone
Android
Android TV
Chromecast
Roku/Roku TV
PlayStation 4
Xbox One
Desktop PC
Amazon Fire TV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter